Edelman traded to Bucs? - April fools perhaps? :coffee:

it's that time of the year, but who is the joke on other then people posting in fan threads :coffee:

update - tweet is from "Pats Militia"... I'm sure they're legit

I think Edelman is a free agent if he were to come out of retirement if I'm not mistaken.

Persistent rumors about Edelman wanting to come back and play again. Rumors that he could easily put down on Twitter or Instagram and has not chosen to do so. So when you think? If he does, is it Pats, Raiders or Bucs?

Persistent rumors about Edelman wanting to come back and play again. Rumors that he could easily put down on Twitter or Instagram and has not chosen to do so. So when you think? If he does, is it Pats, Raiders or Bucs?
I saw a tweet from a fake account that looked like NFL logo but was MFL.
this crap won't die.
and Jules should stay retired anyway. he took enough hits during his career

I saw a tweet from a fake account that looked like NFL logo but was MFL.
this crap won't die.
and Jules should stay retired anyway. he took enough hits during his career

He is talking about it on podcasts with other folks. Trust me, I don't want him to show up in Tampa for many reasons. He should stay retired. That said, where there is smoke....

If you listen to him when he was on Rich Eisens show a couple of weeks back, he seems genuinely itching to get back playing. Saying he felt healthy and motivated. And what was telling was he seemed to say he'd prefer to play from around mid-season if he got the call. That kind of sounds like a Brady call he thinks he might get and he'd go and play for him.....

I hope it's not true, I'll be honest and say I would hate if he played there after the classy way he retired and his loyal Foxboro Forever feelings. I think he's very close to Kraft though and seems to be very pally with Bill still so maybe he won't.

Edit: Roberto basically said everything I just said

I think it's mostly just a way to promote his podcast, which is pretty good by the way, I like the premise.

I hope he stays retires for his sake, he's a multi-champion, left it all on the field and has nothing to prove.

Last edited:
Back