Not an edible but I tried that wax stuff... Took 2 nice hits and after 5 minutes I was seeing tracers. Ended up going to bed at like 6:30pm on a Friday night. Woke up at about 2am and I was still seeing tracers. Slept until 11am and when I woke up, I shit you not, I was still fucked up... No more wax for me, just break up a bud and pack it in the bowl thank you very much...
I feel like it's getting a bit gimmicky. The oils and the vape (charged in a USB port?) is a bit much and a little too tekkie for me, sort of taking away the communal vibe of what it's meant to be.

Just my .02.

I feel like it's getting a bit gimmicky. The oils and the vape (charged in a USB port?) is a bit much and a little too tekkie for me, sort of taking away the communal vibe of what it's meant to be.

Just my .02.
My buddy got into vapes and a few months ago, I was at his house and broke out my weed, an actual pack of Joker rolling papers and my grinder, and rolled a nice, old-school joint. It was like taking Peter Pan back to Neverland....

Just my .02.

I bought an array of vape pens, oils and that jazz, and while it was nice to do it literally anywhere, it doesn't beat a regular joint/bong. Maybe it's the chemicals or something, but I'd wake up feeling like I smoked a pack of cigarettes after using the vape pens. Whereas regular weed I'll have some cotton mouth but it's easily resolved with consuming liquids.

If I ever get good enough at making edibles I think that will be my way to go as I like being able to plan out my high and that wait time is actually kind of nice as opposed to having to be constantly puffing to get the right amount of high.

My buddy got into vapes and a few months ago, I was at his house and broke out my weed, an actual pack of Joker rolling papers and my grinder, and rolled a nice, old-school joint. It was like taking Peter Pan back to Neverland....
lmao

Haven’t rolled one in a long time.

I bought an array of vape pens, oils and that jazz, and while it was nice to do it literally anywhere, it doesn't beat a regular joint/bong. Maybe it's the chemicals or something, but I'd wake up feeling like I smoked a pack of cigarettes after using the vape pens. Whereas regular weed I'll have some cotton mouth but it's easily resolved with consuming liquids.

If I ever get good enough at making edibles I think that will be my way to go as I like being able to plan out my high and that wait time is actually kind of nice as opposed to having to be constantly puffing to get the right amount of high.
I much prefer edibles...and I'm not really into smoking.

Back