Election Fraud

johnlocke

Reaction score
Question:

Why does a voting machine need algorithmic predictive Software for simple tabulation?

foobahl

Reaction score

Yes, that is correct. No REASONABLE person would believe the crap that Sidney Powell had spewed.
I believe it states that no reasonable person would "conclude" they were statements of fact. The claim goes on to state that the statements were political opinion that a reasonable person would wait until a trial to make a judgement on the validity of the statements. These are not direct quotes, but what I gathered from reading the filing, not the tweets.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I'd like to see her (Powell) disbarred and Dominion awarded they're entire lawsuit.
It just reminds me so much of others that have screamed these conspiracy theories and then when they are brought to court in a lawsuit of shit they have said, they do a 180 and say it was all just BS. People believed her as if God came down and spoke it. lol Some will still believe her even though she said it was crap.

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
It just reminds me so much of others that have screamed these conspiracy theories and then when they are brought to court in a lawsuit of shit they have said, they do a 180 and say it was all just BS. People believed her as if God came down and spoke it. lol Some will still believe her even though she said it was crap.
Well she's an admitted liar now, She just wants to now blame the "patriots" that believed her sack of BS. Dominion deserves 100% of the damages they sued for. Anybody hear from Rudy? :ROFLMAO:

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
Never said that. I'm not an archist.
Well I don't know about you but the last time I got my drivers license renewed I had to get a "Real ID" drivers license. I had to bring a birth certificate along with my SS card and proof of residence to get that real id license. So whats wrong with just using these real ID's? Why would we need to be redundant and have yet another ID just to vote? I'm pretty sure that by now every state is requiring a real id license. Those that do not have a drivers license can still get a state real id.
Also I don't believe there is a problem with voting integrity, we just had a man baby president that can't accept the fact that he lost the election.

foobahl

Reaction score
Well I don't know about you but the last time I got my drivers license renewed I had to get a "Real ID" drivers license. I had to bring a birth certificate along with my SS card and proof of residence to get that real id license. So whats wrong with just using these real ID's? Why would we need to be redundant and have yet another ID just to vote? I'm pretty sure that by now every state is requiring a real id license. Those that do not have a drivers license can still get a state real id.
Also I don't believe there is a problem with voting integrity, we just had a man baby president that can't accept the fact that he lost the election.

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I will be renewing my drivers license in NH this year and will opt out of RealID license, which we are allowed to do. If I need to go into a federal building or fly I will need a passport but that is my choice.
Right and you have to show your license to vote here in NH. I have the RealID license and 2 passports, just in case! :geek:

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
the id thing has been an issue since at least the obama era. i never used to have to show id ever until the second time he ran.
i guess i could say it's no issue with gun owners' integrity either so why a background check?

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
Read my post again...you missed something.
If states just all required the real id drivers license or a real id identification card which most people opt for anyway, I don't see a problem. Remember now if you must show a SS card and birth certificate to obtain either of those how will illegals get them? Just the fact you will now need a SS card and BC will prevent illegals from even getting a drivers license. I don't understand why you would opt out of the real id license but seem willing to register with the federal ID. I'm sure you'll need to provide the same proof of citizenship.
Don't see a need for a federal voter ID when I've already proved to my state which I vote in that I am a us citizen and eligible to vote. This idea we need fed voting id's is all just another stroking of the big lie.

Last edited: