Ellen Destroys Edelman

Hogfarmer

Reaction score
This may have been posted in another thread but I thought it was a fun watch.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QMYpVHi2xLg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Why the hell are you even still here?

Maybe I'm a closet Pats fan? Maybe I enjoy the friendliness and compassion that goes on here? Maybe I'm trying to learn what it's like to be part of a fan base of a winner? Maybe it's because I just like you guys?

But I must say from the outside looking in I really didn't like the Patriots organization in the past ,not for any reason other than they won't let the others play. But as I've spent time here on this site this year I've gotten to see the individuals within the team and their personalities and have gained appreciation for all of them. Just like the video in the OP , Edelman is a really down to Earth guy that just enjoys playing football. Brady is the same.

Why are you still here?

Maybe I'm a closet Pats fan? Maybe I enjoy the friendliness and compassion that goes on here? Maybe I'm trying to learn what it's like to be part of a fan base of a winner? Maybe it's because I just like you guys?

But I must say from the outside looking in I really didn't like the Patriots organization in the past ,not for any reason other than they won't let the others play. But as I've spent time here on this site this year I've gotten to see the individuals within the team and their personalities and have gained appreciation for all of them. Just like the video in the OP , Edelman is a really down to Earth guy that just enjoys playing football. Brady is the same.

Why are you still here?

I’m here because I’ve been a (SIX time world champion!) New England Patriots fan since 1993 and a member of this site since 2002...

And not some hog-fucking Chiefs fan like you.

But I’m glad you are finally appreciating our teams greatness. You can still GTFOH whenever you like, though, as far as I’m concerned.

I’m here because I’ve been a (SIX time world champion!) New England Patriots fan since 1993 and a member of this site since 2002...

And not some hog-fucking Chiefs fan like you.

But I’m glad you are finally appreciating our teams greatness. You can still GTFOH whenever you like, though, as far as I’m concerned.

His avatar says all you need to know about him. He comes on here declaring that Pat M. is the best QB ever. Yet he had his chance to lead his team in victory in regulation and failed. His teams defense with many pro-bowlers could have stopped the Patriots in that first procession in OT, and they failed.

But in his mind, his team lost their chance of going to the first Super Bowl in 50 years because of a coin toss.

So that tells you al you need to know about this guy.

You guys need to play nice. Hog farmer is reaching out, making nice, trying to be a friend.

I am a bit tired of it all.

Thank you, It's all OK. It doesn't bother in the least. When you've raised Hogs for 30 years you become immune to getting shit on. Anyway , it makes people feel good to have someone to pick on.

BTW , I wonder if anybody enjoyed the video because I did except for the part where he brings the trophy out with a big smile. LOL

Thank you, It's all OK. It doesn't bother in the least. When you've raised Hogs for 30 years you become immune to getting shit on. Anyway , it makes people feel good to have someone to pick on.

BTW , I wonder if anybody enjoyed the video because I did except for the part where he brings the trophy out with a big smile. LOL

That belongs in your signature.

This may have been posted in another thread but I thought it was a fun watch.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QMYpVHi2xLg" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

That actually was a fun watch. I'm going to guess that Ellen and Julian worked it out before he appeared that the beard was going to go.

I have sensitive skin, so I go about a month between shaves, then let my barber shave off whatever has grown during that month. It gets too unwieldy (and a little itchy) after about six weeks.

Oh you “raise” them alright.

That actually was a fun watch. I'm going to guess that Ellen and Julian worked it out before he appeared that the beard was going to go.

I have sensitive skin, so I go about a month between shaves, then let my barber shave off whatever has grown during that month. It gets too unwieldy (and a little itchy) after about six weeks.
be wary of this guy offering you his special moisturizer.

You guys need to play nice. Hog farmer is reaching out, making nice, trying to be a friend.

I am a bit tired of it all.

Sure, I'm willing to forget about all the threads he has hijacked over the last few months.

All he has to do is stop doing that, and admit that the "coin toss" was not the reason that the Chiefs lost the AFCCG.

Sure, I'm willing to forget about all the threads he has hijacked over the last few months.

All he has to do is stop doing that, and admit that the "coin toss" was not the reason that the Chiefs lost the AFCCG.

I'm willing to admit that, "We did not lose because of the Coin toss" Our defense failed .

We lost because DEE Ford lined up in the neutral zone. It was game over.

BTW did you watch the Video in the OP, pretty fun, yeah!!

I'm willing to admit that, "We did not lose because of the Coin toss" Our defense failed .

We lost because DEE Ford lined up in the neutral zone. It was game over.

BTW did you watch the Video in the OP, pretty fun, yeah!!

you're getting there. Now, stop crowing about how great Mahomes is going to be and how much the Queefs are going to win until he actually becomes great for more than one season and they actually win something beyond a division on a tiebreaker and you'll be complete..

Hope for you yet Hoggie...

Back