Emoticons

midgar8784

Reaction score
What is the rule on them....if for example I have some that I would like the mods to look at and maybe use on here where I can submit these or...can, I submit these?

What is the rule on them....if for example I have some that I would like the mods to look at and maybe use on here where I can submit these or...can, I submit these?

Pm me to me and next <strike> keg party </strike> mod meeting I will bring them to discussion...

Pm me to me and next <strike> keg party </strike> mod meeting I will bring them to discussion...

Ok man I have a page that I will send you the link to, they had some really good ones on there that would fit some of our expressions here very well, but I will leave it up to you guys which ones you think are best, and maybe so we do not get over crowed, it might be time to retire some of the current ones....I will PM you the link, thanks.

ok man i have a page that i will send you the link to, they had some really good ones on there that would fit some of our expressions here very well, but i will leave it up to you guys which ones you think are best, and maybe so we do not get over crowed, it might be time to retire some of the current ones....i will pm you the link, thanks.

thanks, will look into then

Ok man I have a page that I will send you the link to, they had some really good ones on there that would fit some of our expressions here very well, but I will leave it up to you guys which ones you think are best, and maybe so we do not get over crowed, it might be time to retire some of the current ones....I will PM you the link, thanks.

Can you give the rest of us a hint of what are some of the good ones?

per jaric's request:

:midgar: =

I am pretty sure that it was not needed to actually follow me down here to insult me in a pretty harmless request I had for the mods on something totally unrelated to you or Jaric and your issues with me...

I am pretty sure that it was not needed to actually follow me down here to insult me in a pretty harmless request I had for the mods on something totally unrelated to you or Jaric and your issues with me...

attachment.php
(lol I'm already getting good usage outta this)

I'm not "following" you middie, I saw your thread and it reminded me of jaric's hilarious idea of an emoticon for you. This thread is about adding new emoticons isn't it?

RIPF was able to laugh at his new smiley Silas Didn't you say earlier that one of your best attributes is being able to laugh at yourself? :D

attachment.php
(lol I'm already getting good usage outta this)

I'm not "following" you middie, I saw your thread and it reminded me of jaric's hilarious idea of an emoticon for you. This thread is about adding new emoticons isn't it?

RIPF was able to laugh at his new smiley Silas Didn't you say earlier that one of your best attributes is being able to laugh at yourself? :D

Actually I was just asking one of the mods in the correct thread about what I found and thought it would be nice for the board...I am sure somewhere else there is a thread to make fun of me on....

Sorry if it bothered you. Offending you wasn't my intention.

Sorry if it bothered you. Offending you wasn't my intention.

I was not offended, I was just thinking that I would post something I thought would be cool for the board, and I tried to make it as out of the way from the main boards as I could, and yet still, it turned into this....I was actually pretty amazed.

:bump:

Could some of the old emoticons come back? I never thought I would say this but I miss his noodly appendage.

Back