Enjoy Your Gift Steelers Fans...You gotta review that pass/fumble!!!!!

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
How the PHUCK do they not review that pass/fumble by Warner?!?

The NFL should be ashamed of themselves

Asterisk Super Bowl.

I'm only going to stoop low enough to post in this thread once. That was a fumble; I did not care who won; any hatred toward the Steelers in this game shows that someone must make others feel bad, in order for them to feel bad. It was a fumble. The ball was going out of his hand before his hand was going foward. He was not in passing mode when he lost the ball.

I'm only going to stoop low enough to post in this thread once. That was a fumble; I did not care who won; any hatred toward the Steelers in this game shows that someone must make others feel bad, in order for them to feel bad. It was a fumble. The ball was going out of his hand before his hand was going foward. He was not in passing mode when he lost the ball.
While you might be right, you have to review that.

And I don't think you're right.

That was an ass raping.

yeah I was like "okay..so wheres the review? oh okay I guess we're not having one??!"

Facemask on Rogers-Cromartie when there was no pulling on the facemask.

Roughing the Passer on Dansby when he took one step between the pass and the hit.

Running over the holder (?) on Wilson - WTF?

Defensive holding on Hood which was ticky-tack at best.

I was surprised when they didn't review the fumble, but based on the above, I really shouldn't have been.

I still think they should have atleast reviewed the play. The Cards probably wouldn't have scored even if it was reversed, but still, you never know.

Why was the head official shaking his hand as to say NO NO NO
Was his hand going forward?

During the last play of the game, as if to so a replay has been called?

So WTF? was that shit:shake:

I was very surprised to see that play not get reviewed. To me it looked more like a forward arm movement than the first one. As far as if they would of scored you just don't know. What if Fitzgerald did it again? I mean all he needs is one open spot and he's out. But now it doesn't matter. Steelers win. It is what it is

It was A lot Better Than The steelers last SB Win. The refs did not give them the game this time .

Well... not in the 4th quarter, at least. There were a TON of questionable calls before then tonight, that's for damn sure. Who else wanted to know what Mike Holmgren was thinking when Roethlisberger's TD on the opening drive was called back as it should have been 3 years ago?

Well... not in the 4th quarter, at least. There were a TON of questionable calls before then tonight, that's for damn sure. Who else wanted to know what Mike Holmgren was thinking when Roethlisberger's TD on the opening drive was called back as it should have been 3 years ago?

I KNEW they would scrutinize that sucka and make the RIGHT call after that call against Seattle. Hey they got that one right!

Nice! I get to break out one of these again.

asterisk.jpg

Does this mean that this is Asterisk Planet again?

Facemask on Rogers-Cromartie when there was no pulling on the facemask.

Roughing the Passer on Dansby when he took one step between the pass and the hit.

Running over the holder (?) on Wilson - WTF?

Defensive holding on Hood which was ticky-tack at best.

I was surprised when they didn't review the fumble, but based on the above, I really shouldn't have been.
Pittsburgh won but you mean to tell me Warner was not held on the end of the time INT

Also there was an unsportsmanlike penalty on the steelers after the fumble which would have given Arizona the ball at around the 30 had the call been reversed. While I think the correct call was made, to not review it in the final seconds of the Super Bowl is unacceptable.

What can I say? (We)The better team won last night, and take it for what it is. Ahhhh yes the envy, and the hatred of the Steelers is sinking into all of your minds. Watching Big Ben, get 2 rings has a feel to it doesnt it? Ahhhh and just maybe the Yankees might do that this season setting a record for most MLB Championships EVER.

What can I say? (We)The better team won last night, and take it for what it is. Ahhhh yes the envy, and the hatred of the Steelers is sinking into all of your minds. Watching Big Ben, get 2 rings has a feel to it doesnt it? Ahhhh and just maybe the Yankees might do that this season setting a record for most MLB Championships EVER.
Are you on drugs or are you naturally this stupid?:huh:

You = STEWPID

Yankees already have the most shit 4 brainz

Back