Enough of the Bye Week, the 'Boys are coming to town

bishbash

Tall Earthquake Finders roam the desert
Reaction score
(with full credit to Darth Despot):

OK so we made it through our extended pre-season games against the Squealers, the Jills, and the Shags. Now the REAL season gets underway.

I mean Brandon Weeden is coming, how the hell do we deal with that.

And their coach, Jason Garrett, that's some scary shit right there. (Not to mention, their owner is firing on all cylinders!)

I think they have some guys on defense, and offense, how are we gonna deal with them?

This one scares me guys, I just hope we aren't too sluggish after the bye week.

(besides, the 'boys aren't coming to town, the Pats have to play in their hell-hole cow-town)

Well, I don't believe the Cowboys and the incomparable Brandon Weeden are visiting the Patriots, I believe the Patriots are visiting that football cathedral know as Cowboys Stadium (AT&T Stadium).

I will say, it will be extremely satisfy to see the Patriots win down there.

Brandon Weeden.

For those that missed it, and there were apparently hundreds of millions that did, I present the best evidence in existence that Brandon Weeden might just light the scoreboard up next weekend.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cbUb2_WEk_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now, you have to admit that was some impressive shit.

Might have to cheat to have any chance, you guys :(

Big hearted fans! A strong Texan identity.

6361ef5b0c44bfe9e41de8b966801583.jpg

Well, I don't believe the Cowboys and the incomparable Brandon Weeden are visiting the Patriots, I believe the Patriots are visiting that football cathedral know as Cowboys Stadium (AT&T Stadium).

I will say, it will be extremely satisfy to see the Patriots win down there.

I thought it was called jerry world. I can't believe with that O-line . They are struggling this bad to score points .

Brandon Weeden.

For those that missed it, and there were apparently hundreds of millions that did, I present the best evidence in existence that Brandon Weeden might just light the scoreboard up next weekend.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cbUb2_WEk_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

meh been done before:poke:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vZ55Y1MoEUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brandon Weeden.

Damn! That is pretty accurate. Brady can't even hit a trash can that is sitting still. Hopefully the Cowboys win tonight and get caught looking past us.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...iots_notebook_belichick_cowboys_not_lone_star

On to the Cowboys.

Naturally, Bill Belichick started the sell job on Dallas quarterback Brandon Weeden, who was forced into the starter’s role when Tony Romo broke his collarbone in Week 2.
During a conference call yesterday, with just one question asked about the Cowboys, the coach began pumping up the backup quarterback, who the Patriots are expected to face on Sunday.

“I thought he did a good job for them last week. It obviously didn’t quite work out there but they moved the ball, they scored a lot of points,” Belichick said of Weeden and the Cowboys offense, which put up 28 points in a losing effort to the Falcons in Week 3. “He did a good job of getting the ball to his outlet receivers, used the backs well. They had a lot of production. He’s an experienced player.”

Belichick also praised the Cowboys offensive line, and the skill players Weeden can utilize in that offense. Even without Romo and wide receiver Dez Bryant, and tight end Jason Witten, who has battled through injury to play, Belichick believes the Cowboys can be a handful for his defense.
“They have really good backs, a lot of depth in their backfield. I think he’s done a good job of utilizing those guys. They’re a good football team,” Belichick said. “I know they’ve lost a couple key players, but they’ll be getting some more guys back next week, and they’ve got a lot of players to work with. It’s going to be a big challenge for us. They’re very good in the kicking game, tough team defensively, and a lot of explosive players on the offensive side of the ball. It will be tough.”

I watched most of that game last night and the Cowboys look ragged as hell.

You think, well they are down Romo and all their skill guys are average except for Witten, but at least they have that offensive line.

And then the Oline forgets how to block.

I actually thought Weeden was passable last night all things considered, but I'm looking forward to the Patriots laying waste to that team Sunday night.

Jerrah Jones is the catalyst-without-blame to Roger's attack on the Patriots and he needs to join the ever-growing list of curse victims.

So, you're old Jerry and you need a Lombardi before you head off to that big ranch in the sky? Fvck you. Take your medicine you backstabbing phony. Don't forget to call Roger from the plane and yell at him for not getting the job done right.

Et tu, Jerrah.

I want to see how our DL does against the "best OL in the business" but I expect this to be a win for the Patriots with Romo, Dez and now Sean Lee more probably than not out of the game.

I watched most of that game last night and the Cowboys look ragged as hell.

You think, well they are down Romo and all their skill guys are average except for Witten, but at least they have that offensive line.

And then the Oline forgets how to block.

I actually thought Weeden was passable last night all things considered, but I'm looking forward to the Patriots laying waste to that team Sunday night.

Jerrah Jones is the catalyst-without-blame to Roger's attack on the Patriots and he needs to join the ever-growing list of curse victims.

So, you're old Jerry and you need a Lombardi before you head off to that big ranch in the sky? Fvck you. Take your medicine you backstabbing phony. Don't forget to call Roger from the plane and yell at him for not getting the job done right.

Et tu, Jerrah.

this all of this!

Back