Enough of the Bye Week, the 'Boys are coming to town

What? The Cowboys have the brand they do because of winning and being a dynastic team in the 70's and the early part of the 90's. The Pats have been the best team of the modern cap/FA era for 15 years and counting and I would also argue best franchise of all time based on winning percentage in both regular season and post-season. So yeah, the Pats will be talked about for years and years to come as every team tries to match what they have done in this era of football where teams change over personnel every 3 years.

no doubt about that. your team is the benchmark now. without a doubt.

just as we were in the 90s. but we have gone largely mediocre for 17plus years and the brand is still strong. if the pats can pull that off (cause we all know the sun doesn't always shine) than more power to your teams brand. on the other hand it might not need to so as long as belichek is there just like with gregg popovich with the spurs.

On Gronk maybe a LB bump followed by a hand off to Byron Jones with safety help over top. Single up the outside WRs.

Mo on Edelman.

My understanding is you don't stop Gronk he will get his. You only hope you can slow him down. Than again if you work too much on Gronk Dion Lewis and Edleman will have a field day. But I'm willing to live or die with Mo singled on Edelman.

The best bet is to get help from the pass rushers to pressure Tom which is very difficult to do. If we can't do that we will loose this game.

We havent generated any ounce of effective pass rush lately at all but maybe the new guys coming in will help. Thats our only help.

You forgot about Amendola who has a grudge against the Cowboys since they cut him his rookie year. Amendola says this game is special to him.

Will Blount see more plays. He got a lot of playing time . Only because Lewis was giving the 2nd half off.

But I'm willing to <strike>live or </strike>die with Mo singled on Edelman.

Lesson one in your writing seminar. Omit all unneccesary and meaningless words. Economize whereever possible.

Cheers, BostonTim

Uggh...What a slimeball owner. I want to take a shower after watching this.

<div id="embedVideoContainer_542594627834" class="embedVideo"><iframe id="embedVideo_542594627834" name="embedVideo_542594627834" src="http://cbsprt.co/1G7eLt7" width="320" height="180" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe></div>

Back