Epic Super Bowl Halftime Show Trailer

I really like Dr Dre's stuff. His '2001' album (released in 1999) is a great album that I still listen to regularly in the car, on holidays etc. It's just great music. It has Dre, Snoop and Eminem featured and it has real humour in it and some great G-funk sounds. I think that's why I like Dre's stuff, he uses fantastic funky background music. Dance music, hip-hop, soul. I always loved that genre. Give me Earth, Wind and Fire, The Four Tops, Chic etc and I'm happy and that's the background beat and sounds to a lot of hip-hop.

I'm really looking forward to this SB show. Dre and Eminem have a great relationship. Dre discovered him and mentored him all the way when many cast doubt on a white rapper being able to cut it, (a nice example of reverse racism in action).

I love Dre, Snoop, and Eminem. Got hooked on The Chronic album when I was in HS.

I taught the LWs to count with "1, 2, 3 and to the 4, Snoop Doggy Dogg & Dr. Dre are at the door.". Well, technically I taught the older ones to teach the younger ones that way, but whatever.

I'll be watching with all the Little Wanderers.

shakira dancing GIF

Oh. My. Goodness.

Oh…….
Just to clarify my previous post. I never liked rap. It would be like having my fingers slammed in a drawer for 30 minutes. I've always been a fan of soul and R&B.
So I'll just change the channel until the halftime is over.

Just to clarify my previous post. I never liked rap. It would be like having my fingers slammed in a drawer for 30 minutes. I've always been a fan of soul and R&B.
So I'll just change the channel until the halftime is over.
The foolproof solution! Just turn off what you don't like.

I really like Dr Dre's stuff. His '2001' album (released in 1999) is a great album that I still listen to regularly in the car, on holidays etc. It's just great music. It has Dre, Snoop and Eminem featured and it has real humour in it and some great G-funk sounds. I think that's why I like Dre's stuff, he uses fantastic funky background music. Dance music, hip-hop, soul. I always loved that genre. Give me Earth, Wind and Fire, The Four Tops, Chic etc and I'm happy and that's the background beat and sounds to a lot of hip-hop.

I'm really looking forward to this SB show. Dre and Eminem have a great relationship. Dre discovered him and mentored him all the way when many cast doubt on a white rapper being able to cut it, (a nice example of reverse racism in action).
He's a talented producer...I will admit this.

Back