Epstein Pedogate

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
You want evidence? Force him to show his taxes...you'll instantly get your "evidence". :coffee:

You'll find out numerous pay offs...

Trump IS part of this shit...

Did you know that Ivanka used to bang Nat Rothschild? True story...

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Why is this all of the sudden coming out now? If they really wanted to get Epstein, they could have done so a LONG TIME AGO... :coffee:

So....your evidence is basically a Mad Libs version of "Russian Collusion"? Unless you have something to bring to the table that is factual, you're just making yourself look foolish.

EDIT: To be clear, I have no rooting interest whatsoever in who gets caught up in this and who doesn't, I just want every motherfucker involved to be exposed. This is apolitical for me.

But good luck on the Trump thing, because Trump, so far, is the ONLY person to date that actually has pretty good facts and evidence showing that he, more than any other person on the planet, is the one person who has done more than anybody else to expose this thing.

To accuse Trump of being part of it is self contradictory, and requires extraordinary evidence, while you have brought no evidence whatsoever....basically you gave me "Just wait for the Mueller Report" all over again.

Not even nearly adequate...and in fact is altogether irrational.

patswin

WTF
Reaction score
I am stunned. Stunned I tell you. Of the left trying to turn this against Trump while glossing over Bill. With A ton of evidence against Bill and none against Trump. Stunned. :coffee:

Cheers

It certainly reeks of ……. desperation I think is the word? Yes, that's it.

As noted previously, I don't take unverified newspaper articles served with a huge side order of bias confirmation as evidence against Clinton, Trump, or anyone else. He's in jail, he'll be tried, people will testify, evidence will be presented. Anyone here who thinks they have or saw evidence on anyone is full of shit. To the brim.
If Clinton traveled dined or partied with Epstein once, twice or twenty times we'll find out soon enough. Same for anyone else.
I myself worked with a pedophile, he got caught and went to jail for a long time. Scumbag. Before all that happened, I rode in the same car with the guy, had a business lunch with him a few times as well, I think I may have golfed with him too, that was 20 years ago can't recall. Does that make me a pedophile too? I think not.
Some of you guys are convinced you've seen evidence that Bubba, Trump or someone else is doing sick shit to kids. Stop it. You know nothing. At this point.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
No, your political leaning and positions make you a lefty.

More than a couple times I asked you to stake out your conservative positions. You couldn't come up with 1.

Your hatred of Trump does help you ignore when he does good, conservative things.

Trump was a lifelong Democrat before he switched colors...care to explain this? :shrug_n:

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

So....your evidence is basically a Mad Libs version of "Russian Collusion"? Unless you have something to bring to the table that is factual, you're just making yourself look foolish.

EDIT: To be clear, I have no rooting interest whatsoever in who gets caught up in this and who doesn't, I just want every motherfucker involved to be exposed. This is apolitical for me.

But good luck on the Trump thing, because Trump, so far, is the ONLY person to date that actually has pretty good facts and evidence showing that he, more than any other person on the planet, is the one person who has done more than anybody else to expose this thing.

To accuse Trump of being part of it is self contradictory, and requires extraordinary evidence, while you have brought no evidence whatsoever....basically you gave me "Just wait for the Mueller Report" all over again.

Not even nearly adequate...and in fact is altogether irrational.

Nope. You should know better than to get suckered into sides... do a few laps pronto.

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score
Why? Ask him.

What do you think your "gotcha" is here?

Both sides are corrupt af...

Politics sucks ass. It's all just a ruse for the hive minded. When the media promotes their headline stories and the mass pick their sides, the important things go on in the shadows and will never be front and center. It's like a magician that does their magick...and most people will fall for it every.single.time.

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score
I'm not claiming to know everything...I don't. But, I do know that Trump is just as guilty as the rest of them.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Nope. You should know better than to get suckered into sides... do a few laps pronto.

The only side I'm on is truth.

When you post, you should follow a couple of guidelines....

1) Stating something as factual, you should provide some link to establish the fact.

2) If you cannot validate your assertion, it isn't a fact, and you should present something like "I believe", or "IMO", or something to indicate that the assertion is just that. Otherwise, you are actually invalidating yourself, so nobody else has to. Nobody has to consider your arguments when you cannot and will not distinguish between your personal biases and facts. I would think that the last 3 years on this board would have taught you that, after watching all of the lefties discredit themselves the same way.

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score
The only side I'm on is truth.

When you post, you should follow a couple of guidelines....

1) Stating something as factual, you should provide some link to establish the fact.

2) If you cannot validate your assertion, it isn't a fact, and you should present something like "I believe", or "IMO", or something to indicate that the assertion is just that. Otherwise, you are actually invalidating yourself, so nobody else has to. Nobody has to consider your arguments when you cannot and will not distinguish between your personal biases and facts. I would think that the last 3 years on this board would have taught you that, after watching all of the lefties discredit themselves the same way.

I couldn't care less about politricks...all of it is a dog running in circles chasing it's tail.

This whole thing is a sudden power play...why now all of a sudden? They could have busted Epstein a long time ago.

This is what intrigues me...why now? :shrug_n:

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score
I swear originally Trump entered the race as a R to make Hilary electable but once his ego got stroked, it took off and looks like it last 4 years, will it last 4 more?

And behind the scenes, they both hang out with Epstein and the other pedos.

True story.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Around 2001 when I work construction I work with two guys in their 40s and one day we’re at a sandwich shop and the high school girls we’re walking in while were eating and naturally some of them are very pretty and the two guys looked at me and said look at the all the hit little Britney’s!!!! Maybe some of those girls were 18 but I’m sure Some were under 18. The old perverts even made little growling sounds underneath their breath... they said the last thing they would use ever have sex with them, but sometimes I wonder if given the opportunity. I actually felt kind of dirty being associated with them. And you know me guys I’m about as perverted as they get. The point being many of us have been associated with people they have questionable character. It’s up to us to distance Our selves the best as we can. I’m hoping Trump is not involved but if he does get caught he deserves prison... What truly angers me is there’s liberals that are hoping OUR President goes down. They don’t care if he’s innocent or guilty. They just can get over that he won and once again the triggered Libs are praying for bad things for Trump.

PSA Britney was for Britney Spears

It cracks me up.

The more they hit the hornets nest in an attempt to nail Trump the more they’re getting exposed. It’s hilarious.

After Epstein is wrapped we can focus on the treasonous Russian scandal used to cover the insecure email server and then maybe follow all the snail trails to all these folk with close Clinton ties taking two in the head suicides.:coffee:

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
And behind the scenes, they both hang out with Epstein and the other pedos.

True story.
Hillary is happy Bill is leaving her alone when he goes on his destination pedo island tours

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

remember Lewinsky was only a 22 year old intern. he likes them young

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Hillary is happy Bill is leaving her alone when he goes on his destination pedo island tours

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

remember Lewinsky was only a 22 year old intern. he likes them young

According to the Conspiratorium, Hillary has been there 10 times. Not sure where that number derives from.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
According to the Conspiratorium, Hillary has been there 10 times. Not sure where that number derives from.

Watch my vid link a few posts back. It doesn’t mention Hillary, but Willie has 26 flights on The Lolita.

The pilots divulging flight log info.

And now Willie’s Secret Service detail is threatening to talk. Hope he’s got a good Kevlar helmet. I fear he’s about to take two behind the ear.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
I couldn't care less about politricks...all of it is a dog running in circles chasing it's tail.

This whole thing is a sudden power play...why now all of a sudden? They could have busted Epstein a long time ago.

This is what intrigues me...why now? :shrug_n:
It's blatanly obvious, if you can't see it then you're not paying attention.