1- Manning - MVP every yr for his worth to any team
2- Breeze - Dominates game with the threat of his arm
3- Eli - General and hurt making plays to win
4- Favre - is just Favre ...a true gamer
5- Orton - upcoming and finally has a great passing toolbox to work with
6- Rogers
7- Big Ben
8- Flacco
9- Brady ....LMFAO!!! and after that supurb outing against the titans !!!
10- Palmer

ESPN poll 59% Manning the best and 39% breeze...Brady wasn't even listed...LMFAO!!! and the "ONLY" people talking about that game as being worth anything is Patriot Nation...even some espn expert showing how pathetic the Patriot WR were open by 10 yds said " I think my son also could have done as well as Brady did against that defense"...

When's the last time you got laid?

None of those QB's ever threw for 5 TD's in a quarter

No QB EVER has ever thrown for 5 TD's in a quarter

When's the last time you got laid?

what do you mean therick !!! Im doing it now !!! ...close the god damn door & "Stop' steering...haven't you ever seen a penis bigger than Tom Brady's before !!!

1- Manning - MVP every yr for his worth to any team
2- Breeze - Dominates game with the threat of his arm
3- Eli - General and hurt making plays to win
4- Favre - is just Favre ...a true gamer
5- Orton - upcoming and finally has a great passing toolbox to work with
6- Rogers
7- Big Ben
8- Flacco
9- Brady ....LMFAO!!! and after that supurb outing against the titans !!!
10- Palmer

ESPN poll 59% Manning the best and 39% breeze...Brady wasn't even listed...LMFAO!!! and the "ONLY" people talking about that game as being worth anything is Patriot Nation...even some espn expert showing how pathetic the Patriot WR were open by 10 yds said " I think my son also could have done as well as Brady did against that defense"...

Yep somehow the titans could cover all the colts receivers just fine, but not the pats receivers, and somehow manning could not even come close to what brady did against the same team a week before, Teams only become bad when they play the pats.

None of those QB's ever threw for 5 TD's in a quarter

No QB EVER has ever thrown for 5 TD's in a quarter

babluba,,,I could have thrown 4 of those 6 TDs myself...please...the more difficult & bigger record was the network changing the game with almost a whole half left it was so embarressing to the NFL...looked like a Pee Wee game...

babluba,,,I could have thrown 4 of those 6 TDs myself...please...the more difficult & bigger record was the network changing the game with almost a whole half left it was so embarressing to the NFL...looked like a Pee Wee game...

yeah you could have, but nobody in history has, even against that same team a week before.

i wonder...when espn said brady was the best QB of the decade, were they stupid then or now? Which is it d?

what do you mean therick !!! Im doing it now !!! ...close the god damn door & "Stop' steering...haven't you ever seen a penis bigger than Tom Brady's before !!!

:spock:

Yep somehow the titans could cover all the colts receivers just fine, but not the pats receivers, and somehow manning could not even come close to what brady did against the same team a week before, Teams only become bad when they play the pats.

are you fvcking kidding midgar...and you wonder why people think you Patsie fans are frigin retarded...for starters manning made that secondary look like the 32nd worst secondary in the NFL...2,,,those DBs had better footing in a dome without a slippery snow surface...

big news flash midgar for you fans that refuse to acknowledge because your too busy high fiving each other...in snow & rain the advantage is complety on the side of the WR for multiple reasons...
- DB's can't come up & bump them on the line with risk getting burned for easyTD
- DBs have to leave a cushion to not lose footing while guessing WR's route
- The WR know were hes going and can control bad footing

But midgar,,,Brady threw 6 TDs to wide open WR's...enjoy!!!! no matter how pathetic it was...just clean that doll before your brother wants to use it !!

i wonder...when espn said brady was the best QB of the decade, were they stupid then or now? Which is it d?

Im sure someone says that every day...the same way they think Obamma is the greatest president to ever take office..and hasn't done anything to prove it either...

are you fvcking kidding midgar...and you wonder why people think you Patsie fans are frigin retarded...for starters manning made that secondary look like the 32nd worst secondary in the NFL...2,,,those DBs had better footing in a dome without a slippery snow surface...

big news flash midgar for you fans that refuse to acknowledge because your too busy high fiving each other...in snow & rain the advantage is complety on the side of the WR for multiple reasons...
- DB's can't come up & bump them on the line with risk getting burned for easyTD
- DBs have to leave a cushion to not lose footing while guessing WR's route
- The WR know were hes going and can control bad footing

But midgar,,,Brady threw 6 TDs to wide open WR's...enjoy!!!! no matter how pathetic it was...just clean that doll before your brother wants to use it !!

Manning had 3 td's and 1 ints and played the whole game.....brady threw 6 td's 0 ints, and played a half...in a blizzard with wind. If its so much easier for Qbs to play in such conditions why does manning suck in them?

Im sure someone says that every day...the same way they think Obamma is the greatest president to ever take office..and hasn't done anything to prove it either...

Oh so they are only wrong when you say so? Got it.

WelchWelchWelchWelchWelchWelchWelchWelchWelch

Hey D22, if I lost the bet and asked you to donate the $20.00 for me because I refused to give my pay info to the site, would you have done it?

THIS

Is where you show you got no game

LOL, Why did you not discuss what they said after??? How Brady is one of the best to play the game ever and this was only based on performance thus far and none of them (sans Manning) even come close to Brady.

LOL, Why did you not discuss what they said after??? How Brady is one of the best to play the game ever and this was only based on performance thus far and none of them (sans Manning) even come close to Brady.

He must have missed that part on his copy and paste.

Pwn link please.

I really find it hard to believe D22 would be that stupid. He had to know he would get busted.

Back