ESPN "The perfect QB"

1. Arm Strength - Drew Brees......I think arm strength can affect accuracy. Tebow has good arm strength. Too much so. Fine balance between arm strength and finesse. Strength doesn't always mean distance. The handle on the ball and the finest of the straight spiral and footwork makes for distance and accuracy.
2. Accuracy - Rodgers - Haven't watched him enough to decide. Sanchez can accurately throw the ball, just to the wrong person.
3. Decision Making - Brady - He usually has time in the pocket. I would look at Peyton on that one. Since Peyton calls most of his own plays, he has to make quick ones because the pocket falls apart quickly.
4. Mobility - Wilson - Since I don't have the luxury of seeing all the teams in action (no sports channels) so I haven't seen Wilson in action. Tebow is very mobile but with the Broncs, too much time moving around in the back field.
5. Pocket Awareness - Eli....I still go with Peyton on this. Dividing his attention between moving around in the pocket and where the receivers are makes for good awareness. The problem comes toward the end of the fourth quarter were the defense gets desperate and applies more pressure on him plus the fact he loses patience.
6. Guts - Flacco - I go with Sanchez on this one. After throwing interceptions like he has and fumbling the ball, it would take lots of guts to walk back on the field in my mind.

1. Arm Strength - Drew Brees......I think arm strength can affect accuracy. Tebow has good arm strength. Too much so. Fine balance between arm strength and finesse. Strength doesn't always mean distance. The handle on the ball and the finest of the straight spiral and footwork makes for distance and accuracy.
2. Accuracy - Rodgers - Haven't watched him enough to decide. Sanchez can accurately throw the ball, just to the wrong person.
3. Decision Making - Brady - He usually has time in the pocket. I would look at Peyton on that one. Since Peyton calls most of his own plays, he has to make quick ones because the pocket falls apart quickly.
4. Mobility - Wilson - Since I don't have the luxury of seeing all the teams in action (no sports channels) so I haven't seen Wilson in action. Tebow is very mobile but with the Broncs, too much time moving around in the back field.
5. Pocket Awareness - Eli....I still go with Peyton on this. Dividing his attention between moving around in the pocket and where the receivers are makes for good awareness. The problem comes toward the end of the fourth quarter were the defense gets desperate and applies more pressure on him plus the fact he loses patience.
6. Guts - Flacco - I go with Sanchez on this one. After throwing interceptions like he has and fumbling the ball, it would take lots of guts to walk back on the field in my mind.

Do you even watch football? You managed to sneak two Tebow references in there...impressive. And also mind boggling.

Do you even watch football? You managed to sneak two Tebow references in there...impressive. And also mind boggling.

I watch it every chance I get but I only have basic Uverse so I only get the Panthers and whoever they play, Tennessee and whoever they play unless there is a game playing on the local channel that is at a different time than the above team.
I'm trying to set it up the watch the Pats games either on First Row Sports or Wiziwig.tv like I do the Jets games.

I watch it every chance I get but I only have basic Uverse so I only get the Panthers and whoever they play, Tennessee and whoever they play unless there is a game playing on the local channel that is at a different time than the above team.
I'm trying to set it up the watch the Pats games either on First Row Sports or Wiziwig.tv like I do the Jets games.

Here's a tip. Including Tebow in any scenario that discusses the greatest QB's can't ever happen. I'm a huge Tebow fan but no. Just no.

I am a bit confused on a couple of these, maybe you can explain.
On decision making you mention brady, but then say, he usually has time in the pocket....huh? Then you say Peyton, because he calls his own plays, which he doesn't by the way...does Peyton not have time in the pocket? I guess I am confused about the wording.

Also on POcket awareness...you list peyton yet then say he is bad in the 4th quarter....so how would it be him?

1 Tebow
2 Tebow
3 Tebow
4 Tebow
5 Tebow
6 Skelton

1 <strike>Tebow</strike> Hoyer
2 <strike>Tebow</strike> Hoyer
3 <strike>Tebow</strike> Hoyer
4 <strike>Tebow</strike> Hoyer
5 <strike>Tebow</strike> Hoyer
6 <strike>Skelton</strike> Hoyer