Explosion

midgar8784

Reaction score
My Boss had two friends in the race, we were tracking them this morning. Thankfully for her, one finished before the explosion, but she has not heard from the other one yet, but he was pretty far back. I have a horrible feeling in my stomach as I fear this will end up being worse than is reported right now. If anyone is in the area, please be safe. Thats all I got.:frown:

Middie, the best that I can do is to give you the family information hot line. If your friend has finished, the computer would have his status. Hope that this helps,

Middie, the best that I can do is to give you the family information hot line. If your friend has finished, the computer would have his status. Hope that this helps,

I have actually got ahold of everyone....My big sis has called me several times to say they are all ok, and my two friends in the race, one finished before the bombs went off and was back at the hotel, the other friend was about 2.5 miles out and they routed him off the road, he said he did not get to finish, but that this was fine with him considering everything. I hope everyone else has received messages from everyone, I do not know who was near or who knew someone that was...pretty sick feeling, this hit pretty close to home, I have been to those races in the past, and my family has too. I hate having to live in fear.

My nephew was working the finish line and called his dad minutes before it happened saying he just left.
A friends 14 year old daughter walked out into the streets after the explosion and saw everyone who was injured.

It is shit like this that makes me sad, why would you do this?

What is the tie to the JFK library?

My nephew was working the finish line and called his dad minutes before it happened saying he just left.
A friends 14 year old daughter walked out into the streets after the explosion and saw everyone who was injured.

It is shit like this that makes me sad, why would you do this?

What is the tie to the JFK library?

I heard the JFK library was not part of it, so not sure....I heard on a local station that there was a cross country runner up there from Alabama that says they were doing bomb threat drills a long time before this happened and also had bomb sniffing dogs before it happened as well, not sure of the validity but someone who was there might have heard something along those lines.....someone sent me a cool picture of Joe Andruzzi carrying a woman away from there, I have not seen it yet..some cool pictures were sent to me from my dallas area patriots watching group on facebook.

Check in with us, Midgar..... hope you're safe and sound.

I am 25 miles away, I felt it if you can believe it, it felt like a small earthquake...I have a plaque of Tom Brady(I know, I know) that sits in front of my printer, it actually knocked that over. It knocked some of my wife's pictures she paints over as well....I am safe, I have some patriots friends that live in Hillsboro which is about 5 minutes away from the plant, it shook them up pretty bad, but they are fine as well.

By the way, they kept saying the blast was in waco it was not, it was in west. The proximity of where it was is why it was felt so far away, its basically south of both Ft Worth and Dallas which are east and west of each other....I live pretty far south of both dallas and Ft worth so I am kinda inbetween where the blast was and where Dallas/Ft Worth is, if that makes sense, but I was no in any danger at all. Thank you guys for asking though....I am still not sure why they put hat plant so close to all of those houses and the old age home.

Good to hear you are ok Midgar :)

Back