fake news awards

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
While it is not very presidential it is human nature.

I would think anyone with an audience would want to dispel false reporting, and the easiest way to do that is professional embarrassment. If you show you are not shy about pointing out incompetence and outright lies by name then there’s a possibility of edit on behalf of the outlets in question to save reputation.

anderson

Awfully Cavalier
Reaction score
As if Trump is the only president in history that have had to deal with erroneous postings in the press.

He just has thinner skin than everyone else and a habit of trying to delegitimize everyone who disagrees with him.

I'm going to go ahead and agree with Jaric on this one.

Jaric

Vae victis
Reaction score
While it is not very presidential it is human nature.

It's human nature for pre-teens. This is something I'd expect from a pack of jilted twelve year olds. Not an allegedly successful man in his 70s who is the leader of the Free World with command of the greatest nuclear arsenal the world has ever seen.

benhamean

Reaction score
President gaping vagina orange snowflake.

So unfair!

:coffee:

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
The responses to his "Fake News Awards" make it all worth it. lol

And talk about thin skinned, some of you need to look in the mirror if this really bothers you that much.

MAGA baby!!

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score

And talk about thin skinned, some of you need to look in the mirror if this really bothers you that much.

MAGA baby!!
I typically am pretty open but this looks like high school bullying, nothing more than sophomoric revenge.

The POTUS should be above this level BS.

now if Pence did it I would be ok but it would have included no women and if one got close he would blow his load and blame the devil.

benhamean

Reaction score

MAGA baby!!

The government is going to shut down in a matter of hours.
Butthurt Ego Salving 'Awards' are the priority.

Yay! Libtards are upset!

:toast:

Some of us are 'upset' (I'd call it 'embarrassed' and 'concerned') because we have a lying tantrum throwing infant with his undersized finger on the button and our national discourse reduced to that of rooting for WWE villains.

Great, indeed!

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
The government is going to shut down in a matter of hours.
Butthurt Ego Salving 'Awards' are the priority.

Yay! Libtards are upset!

:toast:

Some of us are 'upset' (I'd call it 'embarrassed' and 'concerned') because we have a lying tantrum throwing infant with his undersized finger on the button and our national discourse reduced to that of rooting for WWE villains.

Great, indeed!
So what, I work for the DOD and couldn't care less if they shut it down. If the Dems don't want to compromise with the GOP that's on them, they were offered a deal and turned it down.

The rest of this stuff is just a side show and means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

anderson

Awfully Cavalier
Reaction score
I'm far from upset, mostly amused that POTUS is even concerned about something like this, dude needs to pull up his diaper and move on.

The funny thing, however, is that there are oodles of people who think you are wildly upset about this.

Must be tough not being able to understand that "well, that's pathetic" as a passing thought isn't the same as being upset.

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
So what, I work for the DOD and couldn't care less if they shut it down. If the Dems don't want to compromise with the GOP that's on them, they were offered a deal and turned it down.

The rest of this stuff is just a side show and means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

They were offered a deal? Please.

There was a bipartisan deal on the table. Everyone was happy with it, except for Trump, who was told by his neo-Nazi adviser, Miller, not to do it because he doesn't want any immigrants in this country. There WAS a compromise.

The democrats have made it clear straight out of the gate, no DACA, no deal. Good for them. So it's up to the GOP to compromise. Even McConnell said WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PRESIDENT WANTS.

But, yeah, the democrats. ROFL

OP
subroc

subroc

Interested Observer
Reaction score

None of those fact checks change the truth. Many actually qualify his point. Very few were retracted in the timely manner that the article appears to insinuate.

To honest, that article is just more "fake news."

The first explanation on Krugman is absurd. He is an economist that is also a columnist, not the other way around!!! He is a columnist precisely because he is an economist.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Hahaha, they weren't offered anything of the sort. What did the Dems offer...........nothing. Chuckie Schumer tells Trump to sign the deal and prove he isn't racists, tell me how that's supposed to be a deal.

No wall, no end to chain migration, no deal and I'm good with it. This one is on the Democrats.

And this guy gets it.

https://www.app.com/story/opinion/c...crats-robert-samuelson-immigration/106524926/

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
all sides of this octagon, triangle whatever geometric shape you choose, is full of it and twist facts into fiction

Trump is a dolt

those opposing him are Dolts too

somehow we have to het two dolts to see eye to eye when the dolts do not always agree within themselves.

we are f'd

Jaric

Vae victis
Reaction score

MAGA baby!!

Triggering liberals is not a substitute for competent governance.