Fantasy Decision of All Decisions

Joe

Registered Loser
Reaction score
So I happened to pick up Lesean McCoy when he was out for a couple of weeks due to his concussion right before the playoffs started in case I made it to the Championship Game...

WELL WEEK 16 IS HERE, AND SO AM I, BITCHES!

I'm in a bit of a dilemma, here's the lineup I've had that got me to the championship game (PPR league):

QB: Tony Romo
RB1: Stevan Ridley
RB2: Steven Jackson
WR1: Vincent Jackson
WR2: AJ Green
TE: Heath Miller
FLEX: Aaron Hernandez
D/ST: Seahawks D/ST
K: Stephen Gostkowski

I'm predicting the Steelers to struggle in the passing game against Cincinnati, but Heath Miller has been pretty consistent in getting me atleast 4 catches throughout the year. I'm thinking the only place I have room to put McCoy in with little risk is to put Hernandez at TE and McCoy at FLEX. What do you guys think? He's going to be starting this weekend (if you haven't heard) and this could be the decision that wins it...put him in with hopes of a 20+ point game? Or stick with Miller and get atleast an assured 8 points?

Never mind guys, I got it. Thanks for the help!

...fcking assholes.. :jester:

Eagles are a mess; Id stay away from any of their players unless you're desperate.

Normally I would say starting two TE's over a starting RB of the likes of McCoy would be kind of crazy. The problem here is you probably have a better idea of what you are going to get from Hernandez and Miller than you do from McCoy all things considered.

Then again, McCoy's #s were pretty good prior to the concussion despite not seeing the endzone very often this season.

For me personally, I would be tempted to start McCoy over Miller. Even if he has an ok game (10+ point range), he may score more points than Miller.

Just my 2 cents.

For me, I am going to struggle with the decision on whether to play Ridley or Trent Richardson on the one team I still have in contention for the big prize.

Normally I would say starting two TE's over a starting RB of the likes of McCoy would be kind of crazy. The problem here is you probably have a better idea of what you are going to get from Hernandez and Miller than you do from McCoy all things considered.

Then again, McCoy's #s were pretty good prior to the concussion despite not seeing the endzone very often this season.

For me personally, I would be tempted to start McCoy over Miller. Even if he has an ok game (10+ point range), he may score more points than Miller.

Just my 2 cents.

For me, I am going to struggle with the decision on whether to play Ridley or Trent Richardson on the one team I still have in contention for the big prize.

Ridley.

Browns are dumb & don't give Richardson enough carries. Plus when Cleveland gets down big & early to Denver, they will abandon the run game.

Back