Favorite Regular Season Patriots Moments vs. Every Team

Against Miami. Wes Welker's 99 yard TD and Troy Brown's 80 yard walk off.
The Brown walk off is my favorite. That 99 yard TD is a great one. Another one of those rare plays (like the Brown play) where Belichick showed uncharacteristic emotion on the sideline.

I'm going way back to 1978 for this one.
Rookie & fill-in kicker David Posey kicked a game winning FG with 8 seconds left to play to beat the Bills 26-24 & clinch the Patriots' first ever AFC East title.

Then there's Brady's personal favorite for his best ever performance in a game, the 56-10 rout of the Bills in '07.

I'm going way back to 1978 for this one.
Rookie & fill-in kicker David Posey kicked a game winning FG with 8 seconds left to play to beat the Bills 26-24 & clinch the Patriots' first ever AFC East title.

Then there's Brady's personal favorite for his best ever performance in a game, the 56-10 rout of the Bills in '07.
Love seeing the older ones! Need some of that representation. The dynasty years will dominate, rightfully so. But there are some great moments prior to 2001.

We have enough Dolphin/Bills moments. Feel free to add others any time.

Moving on to Jets moments!

I'll start it off with the butt fumble, the obvious choice.

2008 when Randy Moss (without TFB) went for over 100 yards and 3 TD's to beat the Dolfins 48-28.

Week 7 of this year and probably Mac's best win as a Patriot with the game winning drive to beat the Bills 29-25.

Great point. That win against the Bills this year should not be overlooked.

Sorry for any Bledsoe fanatics, but my favorite Pats memory against the Jets may have to be the Most Lewis hit

When do we get to the Seattle Seachickens? SB49 is probably my most favorite Patriots win of all time.

I edited my original post. Let's open this up to every favorite Patriots moment against any of the 31 teams. Regular season only. Let's have a lot of examples so I can create a bracket of 64 of these.

Vikings - Bledsoe threw 70 passes to win in OT in 1994. The first epic Bledsoe game.

Steelers - Harmon INT in the end zone with seconds left as Steelers about to win. Rapistburger did the fake spike thing and blew it.

We have enough Dolphin/Bills moments. Feel free to add others any time.

Moving on to Jets moments!

I'll start it off with the butt fumble, the obvious choice.

One cannot refer to the butt fumble without providing the compelling video and audio goodness that goes along it. It just isn't done.

Bledsoe to Timpson overtime VS the fish 1993.
That winning streak towards the end of that season was as memorable and important as any the Patriots ever had IMO.

I enjoy games where I can sit back and enjoy a cold one or 2 and not have to be sitting on the edge of my seat the entire game and this game was all of that and more.

A year after tearing his ACL TFB and the Patriots 2009 smashing of the Titans 59-0 in a good ole NE snowstorm.

Back