FF Question: Moss or Maclin?

Joe

Registered Loser
Reaction score
I searched for an extensive time of about 3 seconds for a FF forum and didn't immediately find one so if there is one please move it there. Or kick me in the gooch and tell me to go create a new thread there.

I got Moss in as my flex WR (A. Johnson and V. Jackson in the other two spots) and Maclin on my bench. I started Moss last week and got 14.5 points, this week he's projected for 4.5. Maclin last week got 22 points and this week is projected for 18. I'm having a hard time thinking Maclin vs. Baltimore is a better matchup than Moss vs. Detroit. What do you guys think?

Tough decision. Maclin is questionable with a hip injury. Even if he plays, he's not a 100%. Moss only limited snaps for San Francisco. How many snaps will he receive against Detroit? I would go with Maclin if he plays against the Ravens. He should be more in involved than Moss.

Tough decision. Maclin is questionable with a hip injury. Even if he plays, he's not a 100%. Moss only limited snaps for San Francisco. How many snaps will he receive against Detroit? I would go with Maclin if he plays against the Ravens. He should be more in involved than Moss.

agreed...i would go with maclin

Bruno Boys is probably the best site (and forum) to ask.

http://brunoboys.net/
aQZHy

Maclin it is I GUESS...

Let it be known if Moss has a career day I will come down on this forum with the fury of the Gods and my David Tyree pictures will strike like the hammer of Thor!!

What's the scoring in your league? Standard? PPR?

PPR.
1 point per reception
1 point every 10 yards
6 points per TD

I would consider Michael Bush. He only plays limited snaps like Moss, but will receive goal line carries. He's a hit or miss player like Moss, but I like his chances to score a touchdown better than Moss'.

I would consider Michael Bush. He only plays limited snaps like Moss, but will receive goal line carries. He's a hit or miss player like Moss, but I like his chances to score a touchdown better than Moss'.
Way to throw another wrench in this oLOL

I was considering Bush too but those 12 carries for 46 yards kind of turned me off, even if they came with 2 TDs. You may be right, GB's run defense isn't exactly New England's run D :coffee:

Did you start Bush last night? I hope not. o:)

I started Brandon Marshall on one of my teams and he only scored 2.60 points after scoring 18.43 points in week one. He would have scored well over ten points if Marshall had not dropped that endzone touchdown... :cuss:

Did you start Bush last night? I hope not. o:)

I started Brandon Marshall on one of my teams and he only scored 2.60 points after scoring 18.43 points in week one. He would have scored well over ten points if Marshall had not dropped that endzone touchdown... :cuss:

ROFL As much as I hate him, I almost started Cutler last night. I did say ALMOST. He wound up with -.26 points. I probably would have started him too if the game hadn't already started. :toast:

ROFL As much as I hate him, I almost started Cutler last night. I did say ALMOST. He wound up with -.26 points. I probably would have started him too if the game hadn't already started. :toast:

My opponent started Cutler. And Jermichael Finley.

oLOL :D

I started Benson in my flex spot on a whim right before the game and outscored him on the night by almost double. :toast:

I did not start Bush lol.

Sidenote, someone wants Maclin and Bush for Steven jackson. I'm pulling the trigger on that one.

So I'd have:

Romo
A. Johnson
V. Jackson
Jones-Drew
Ridley
S. Jackson
Heath Miller
Bears D/ST
Space Ghost

My opponent started Cutler. And Jermichael Finley.

oLOL :D

I started Benson in my flex spot on a whim right before the game and outscored him on the night by almost double. :toast:
My opponent had Marshall and Gould playing last night. Marshall was slated for 20.5 points lol. I think total they scored 9.5

Awesome

Back