Flores suing the Giants - Dramatic revelations

Holy shit??

14. In January 2022, Mr. Flores, who spent three years as the Head Coach of Defendant Miami Dolphins, Ltd. (the “Dolphins” or “Miami”), found himself without a job. He was fired by the Dolphins after leading the team to its first back-to-back winning seasons since 2003. The purported basis for his termination was alleged poor collaboration. In reality, the writing had been on the wall since Mr. Flores’ first season as Head Coach of the Dolphins, when he refused his owner’s directive to “tank” for the first pick in the draft. Indeed, during the 2019 season, Miami’s owner, Stephen Ross, told Mr. Flores that he would pay him $100,000 for every

loss, and the team’s General Manager, Chris Grier, told Mr. Flores that “Steve” was “mad” that Mr. Flores’ success in winning games that year was “compromising [the team’s] draft position.”

15. After the end of the 2019 season, Mr. Ross began to pressure Mr. Flores to recruit a prominent quarterback in violation of League tampering rules. Mr. Flores repeatedly refused to comply with these improper directives. Undeterred, in the winter of 2020, Mr. Ross invited Mr. Flores onto a yacht for lunch. Shortly after he arrived, Mr. Ross told Mr. Flores that the prominent quarterback was “conveniently” arriving at the marina. Obviously, Mr. Ross had attempted to “set up” a purportedly impromptu meeting between Mr. Flores and the prominent quarterback. Mr. Flores refused the meeting and left the yacht immediately. After the incident, Mr. Flores was treated with disdain and held out as someone who was noncompliant and difficult to work with.

16. From that point forward, Mr. Flores was ostracized and ultimately he was fired. He was subsequently defamed throughout the media and the League as he was labeled by the Dolphins brass as someone who was difficult to work with. This is reflective of an all too familiar “angry black man” stigma that is often casted upon Black men who are strong in their morals and convictions while white men are coined as passionate for those very same attributes.

The Dolphins are in serious trouble here if true. That's a serious rap sheet.

Looks like BB texted the Wrong Brian......

This has huge ramifications across the league. Will Flores get a HC job now with any team??

Last edited:
the angry black man thing seems unnecessary. flores has a 100% valid case . how sickening!!!!!!!!😡😡😡
if this is true...i have NEGATIVE respect for a franchise that tries to strongarm people into tanking. and i respect flores even more for telling them to fuck off. players DO NOT PLAY like his team played for him if they don't respect their hc.period. that whole "he is difficult" thing stank to high heaven when i heard it.

The Dolphins are in serious trouble here if true. That's a serious rap sheet.

And Bill comes out of this very well it seems. Trying to get a black coach get hired with his former team.
Belichick was texting the wrong person. Belichick thought he was texting Daboll when he was actually texting Flores. That's embarassing.

oh and i have ZERO doubt that every black candidate has had AT LEAST one sham interview. the rule leads to the complete lack of respect for black coaches.

You're right, Bill thought he was texting Daboll.

Ouch, this is ugly. Flores has gone nuclear.
He still at least technically in the running for several HC jobs, right? How can going nuclear help that?

I am not seeing this on any of the main stream sites yet so I will wait but it appears to be a thing.

Looks like he might be available for the DC position, but I can't blame him as I'm sure there are plenty of Sham interviews just to satisfy the Rooney Rule.

Back