Flores suing the Giants - Dramatic revelations

I'll be shocked if Flores is ever hired as a head coach, he's bringing this all down on himself and using racism as a reason for it. If they hired a white head coach he'd scream racism, if they hired a Hispanic head coach he'd say they are pandering and it looks like he lost his last chance at a head coaching gig because of it.

If you were BB, would you try and bring him back after this shit show?

In a heartbeat. A few years as a coordinator, this blows over and he can go back to being a HC.

He's not getting any other HC consideration for a while anyway. He kind of dug himself into a huge hole.

In a heartbeat. A few years as a coordinator, this blows over and he can go back to being a HC.

He's not getting any other HC consideration for a while anyway. He kind of dug himself into a huge hole.
How could Bill trust him?

If Flores
How could Bill trust him?
What would Flores stand to gain by joining a staff and not being a positive contributor? It would derail his entire case and prove Ross was right in dismissing him.

IMO, he's got a lot more to gain by being employed within the NFL, as a coach. And personally, it's just another way for the Pats to stick it to Goodell and league office. If Flores and BB would be open to it, I would love to see it happen.

If Flores

What would Flores stand to gain by joining a staff and not being a positive contributor? It would derail his entire case and prove Ross was right in dismissing him.

IMO, he's got a lot more to gain by being employed within the NFL, as a coach. And personally, it's just another way for the Pats to stick it to Goodell and league office. If Flores and BB would be open to it, I would love to see it happen.
So you believe Bill agrees with Flores' lawsuit and the manner in which he has handled it?

I think Brian is danger of imploding. This seems a very strange statement. He‘s saying the only reason that Lovie Smith got the job and not him is because Brian stood up to the NFL! I’m sure Lovie Smith feels great about this!

View: https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1490852376076378112?s=21

not a good look...should have just stfu...especially as he has said on air that he realizes this suit may affect his employment in the future. what good does it do to say this?????

They don't have to agree with it. BB would need to set it aside to hire Flores.
Of course but how do you "set aside" the guy airing your texts without telling you and then insinuating that you are part of the hiring problem with regards to race.

Of course but how do you "set aside" the guy airing your texts without telling you and then insinuating that you are part of the hiring problem with regards to race.

Coaches don't have to like each other in order to co-exist. Maybe they talk about it and move on.

So you believe Bill agrees with Flores' lawsuit and the manner in which he has handled it?
I have no idea how BB feels about the suit, if he is angry or indifferent, or if he feels simply feels it would be a distraction. I also have no idea if the league will even permit the hiring of Flores (wouldn't THAT be the most NFL thing ever?).

No one knows the true basis of Flores' and BB's relationship, so if he doesn't get hired, it's easy to say BB was angry and could not get over it. If he is hired, speculation will be that BB was able to put it to the side. I don't think it's that crystal clear.

This is all conjecture, regardless. I'm just of the personal mindset that I would love to see him back on the Patriots staff because media access to him would be a bit stifled and that would just add to the mental skullf***ery of the league office, for which I would get a tremendous amount of satisfaction from.

There are better odds of Brady returning to NE than Flores. It's not happening. Belichick is already facing an industrial size egg on his face cleanup.

Coaches don't have to like each other in order to co-exist. Maybe they talk about it and move on.
Feels like a long shot given Bill's relationship with Mangini never recovered and Mangini didn't finger him in a racial lawsuit.

I have no idea how BB feels about the suit, if he is angry or indifferent, or if he feels simply feels it would be a distraction. I also have no idea if the league will even permit the hiring of Flores (wouldn't THAT be the most NFL thing ever?).

No one knows the true basis of Flores' and BB's relationship, so if he doesn't get hired, it's easy to say BB was angry and could not get over it. If he is hired, speculation will be that BB was able to put it to the side. I don't think it's that crystal clear.

This is all conjecture, regardless. I'm just of the personal mindset that I would love to see him back on the Patriots staff because media access to him would be a bit stifled and that would just add to the mental skullf***ery of the league office, for which I would get a tremendous amount of satisfaction from.
IMO, Flores is never working as a coach again in the NFL. We have not even seen how far he is going to take this. It could be bigger than Kaep.

There are better odds of Mangini returning to NE than Flores. Who does Bill hate more than anyone else? That person has better odds of returning to NE than Flores.

BB does try to avoid distractions, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That is a good point. Bill does like to win. I guess we will see which side he falls on- taking someone in to win or leaving them to the side to win.

The other thing to consider is Flores sees himself as a HC.

Does anyone here believe that BB would hire Flores, knowing that he has a lawsuit ongoing and cannot focus 100% on fixing the Patriots defense? BB would never hire someone that wasn't 120% all in on the Pats.

Back