Flores suing the Giants - Dramatic revelations

Does anyone here believe that BB would hire Flores, knowing that he has a lawsuit ongoing and cannot focus 100% on fixing the Patriots defense? BB would never hire someone that wasn't 120% all in on the Pats.
No. I don't believe he will ever work for Bill again and possibly not in the NFL again. But he knew this when he brought the suit. He talked about making the ultimate sacrifice career-wise.

Does anyone here believe that BB would hire Flores, knowing that he has a lawsuit ongoing and cannot focus 100% on fixing the Patriots defense? BB would never hire someone that wasn't 120% all in on the Pats.
The Texans hired a re/re/retread for their HC because Flores is suing the NFL. I don't think Flores is doing anything for a while except his "Take Down The NFL" show.

Yeah I don't think Flores will be in the NFL until this is settled.

But I also don't think it's safe to assume any of BB's feelings on this matter. Those that do seem to use it to push a preconceived opinion.

Apparently a lot of people haven't read this (from the NPR interview)... a Belichick & Flores reunion obviously is NOT happening. Neither one would have any part of it.

WILLIAMS: What cemented your decision? You say you were back and forth. What got you over that hump?

FLORES: Well, it was a text message from Bill Belichick that confirmed a lot of the things that I believed were going on for Blacks, minorities in the hiring process. That was the tipping point for me. And, you know, that confirmation was something that - I felt like I had to say something. I couldn't stay silent because, you know, Dr. Martin Luther King said, you know, a long, long time ago, there comes a time where silence becomes betrayal. I wasn't going to do that.

WILLIAMS: So you get fired from the Miami Dolphins. Your name is being floated around for a multitude of job opportunities, one being here for the New York Giants, which I'm a fan of, by the way. I was pushing for you to be here. I'll just be transparent about that. And so, Joe Schoen gets brought here to run the Giants as a GM from Buffalo, and you get a text message from Bill Belichick essentially congratulating you. Take me through that situation. Explain to me what happened.

FLORES: So the hiring process is - a lot that goes on. There's a lot of phone calls that are being had - agent, myself, teams. So I would say 10 minutes prior to the text message from Bill, I got a call from Joe Schoen saying, hey, we want to bring you in for an interview.

WILLIAMS: So you have not been in for an interview yet.

FLORES: I had not been in for an interview yet. I had just got a call that said, hey, we want to set up the interview for Thursday. So 10 minutes later, I get the text message from Bill saying - I don't have it in front of me, but - oh, it seems like you have landed. Congrats. And I know there was a back and forth. So in that moment, I'm elated. Wow. You know, Bill is having conversations with the Giants, and they must feel strongly about me.

He's in the know which, as we'll probably talk about afterwards, is probably a little bit of - part of the problem. So rereading the text and the Buffalo part of it was - I just didn't - that didn't make sense to me. So I asked him, is this - are you talking to Brian Flores or Brian Daboll? And I got the text message back saying - which said he misread the text, and Brian Daboll was going to be named the coach of the Giants. And this was three days before I would - I was going to interview.

WILLIAMS: It's interesting that Bill would be in the know to that degree. Why do you think that is?

FLORES: I do think that there are back-channel conversations, back-channel meetings that are had that oftentimes influence decisions. And I think that's a clear example of that. You know, here's Bill Belichick. And, you know, his resume speaks for itself. He has influence. I think, to me, that - it was clear that that decision was made with his influence, and that's part of the problem. And that's - that needs to change. There needs to be a fair and equal opportunity to interview and showcase - like I said before, showcase your abilities to lead and earn one of those positions.

It was absolutely tied to racial problems bub...WRONG
The lawsuit by Kaepernick and Eric Reid was filed on the grounds of collusion. It claimed NFL owners had blackballed them because they had knelt during the National Anthem. It did NOT claim racial discrimination on the part of the NFL owners. So you bub are the one who is WRONG x2.

Apparently a lot of people haven't read this (from the NPR interview)... a Belichick & Flores reunion obviously is NOT happening. Neither one would have any part of it.

WILLIAMS: What cemented your decision? You say you were back and forth. What got you over that hump?

FLORES: Well, it was a text message from Bill Belichick that confirmed a lot of the things that I believed were going on for Blacks, minorities in the hiring process. That was the tipping point for me. And, you know, that confirmation was something that - I felt like I had to say something. I couldn't stay silent because, you know, Dr. Martin Luther King said, you know, a long, long time ago, there comes a time where silence becomes betrayal. I wasn't going to do that.

WILLIAMS: So you get fired from the Miami Dolphins. Your name is being floated around for a multitude of job opportunities, one being here for the New York Giants, which I'm a fan of, by the way. I was pushing for you to be here. I'll just be transparent about that. And so, Joe Schoen gets brought here to run the Giants as a GM from Buffalo, and you get a text message from Bill Belichick essentially congratulating you. Take me through that situation. Explain to me what happened.

FLORES: So the hiring process is - a lot that goes on. There's a lot of phone calls that are being had - agent, myself, teams. So I would say 10 minutes prior to the text message from Bill, I got a call from Joe Schoen saying, hey, we want to bring you in for an interview.

FLORES: I had not been in for an interview yet. I had just got a call that said, hey, we want to set up the interview for Thursday. So 10 minutes later, I get the text message from Bill saying - I don't have it in front of me, but - oh, it seems like you have landed. Congrats. And I know there was a back and forth. So in that moment, I'm elated. Wow. You know, Bill is having conversations with the Giants, and they must feel strongly about me.

He's in the know which, as we'll probably talk about afterwards, is probably a little bit of - part of the problem. So rereading the text and the Buffalo part of it was - I just didn't - that didn't make sense to me. So I asked him, is this - are you talking to Brian Flores or Brian Daboll? And I got the text message back saying - which said he misread the text, and Brian Daboll was going to be named the coach of the Giants. And this was three days before I would - I was going to interview.

WILLIAMS: It's interesting that Bill would be in the know to that degree. Why do you think that is?

FLORES: I do think that there are back-channel conversations, back-channel meetings that are had that oftentimes influence decisions. And I think that's a clear example of that. You know, here's Bill Belichick. And, you know, his resume speaks for itself. He has influence. I think, to me, that - it was clear that that decision was made with his influence, and that's part of the problem. And that's - that needs to change. There needs to be a fair and equal opportunity to interview and showcase - like I said before, showcase your abilities to lead and earn one of those positions.
Man. Brutal by Flores.

Nope, I had not. Thanks for posting. Speculation on a potential Flores return on my part: RESCINDED

There are better odds of Brady returning to NE than Flores. It's not happening. Belichick is already facing an industrial size egg on his face cleanup.

There are only a few Bradyologists practicing Bradyology around here that subscribe to your assumption. Maybe only 2.

Do you and the other one "audit" each other?

There are better odds of Mangini returning to NE than Flores. Who does Bill hate more than anyone else? That person has better odds of returning to NE than Flores.

How do you know this in order to state it as fact?

Or, is this just your BB hatred gushing out and you can't help but state your opinions, based on your assumptions as fact? Because you do it in almost every single post on here.

Literally.

And to repeat yet again, Flores is saying this knowing full well that he got the Miami job partly due to A STRONG ENDORSEMENT MADE TO THE DOLPHINS BY BILL BELICHICK.

Crawspammer, you have zero objectivity on this. You're blinded by your obsession with Belichick to the point where you actually seem to believe this suit from Flores is about Bill Belichick. Look back at your posts on those, the vast majority of them mention Belichick multiple times.

How do you know this in order to state it as fact?

Or, is this just your BB hatred gushing out and you can't help but state your opinions, based on your assumptions as fact? Because you do it in almost every single post on here.

Literally.
From Seth Wickersham's book It's Better To Be Feared:

At the 2008 league meetings, Belichick and then-New York Jets head coach Eric Mangini nearly had a fistfight. After a dinner for head coaches, Julie Mangini, wife of Eric, bumped into Belichick and said hi, trying to ease tension after the post-Spygate fallout. Belichick blew her off, and when she told Eric what had happened, he charged across the room and needed to be held back by other coaches from swinging at Belichick. "Hey Bill, fuck you!" Mangini yelled.

Bill can't even muster the decency to say hello to Mangini's wife. He hates Mangini (and his wife apparently) because he got called out on blatantly violating league rules. How do you think he feels about Flores for dragging him into the middle of a racial discrimination suit and publicly calling him out on a major senior moment?

At the 2008 league meetings, Belichick and then-New York Jets head coach Eric Mangini nearly had a fistfight. After a dinner for head coaches, Julie Mangini, wife of Eric, bumped into Belichick and said hi, trying to ease tension after the post-Spygate fallout. Belichick blew her off, and when she told Eric what had happened, he charged across the room and needed to be held back by other coaches from swinging at Belichick. "Hey Bill, fuck you!" Mangini yelled.

Bill can't even muster the decency to say hello to Mangini's wife. He hates Mangini (and his wife apparently) because he got called out on blatantly violating league rules. How do you think he feels about Flores for dragging him into the middle of a racial discrimination suit and publicly calling him out on a major senior moment?
Again, you post something from an unverified source and post it as if it's fact.

Again, you post something from an unverified source and post it as if it's fact.
Like what the hell are you talking about?

That's an excerpt from Wickersham's book, as I cited.

You think Belichick and Mangini are hanging out shirtless on Nantucket? They haven't spoken to each other since 2007 as confirmed by Mangini himself. Look it up.

You think Belichick and Mangini are hanging out shirtless on Nantucket? They haven't spoken to each other since 2007 as confirmed by Mangini himself. Look it up.
Look what up?? You're quoting from a book as if it's factual information. IT'S UNVERIFIED. None of the protagonists has stated anything in the book is true. That means it's just allegation and hearsay. That's how it works, you have to have verified sources when writing a factual account that stands up. You do realise that? You know the pages at the end of a biography? The pages of notes on where the information is sourced?

Did anyone get BB's side of the story? :coffee:

So what? You hate him because he cast your savior into the wilds of the NFL with out understanding that it was sacrilege towards your Bradyology.

We are pointing out your twisting of facts into wild assumptions that you re-package in to statements you claim are facts.

Back