Former Titans’ TE Jonnu Smith reached agreement with the Patriots on a 4–year, $50 million

Fantastic signing. He'll have just turned 26 when the season starts and has improved each of his
4 seasons. I read the other day that he wasn't much of a blocker, but I think he's a pretty damn good
two-way TE. He's not the biggest guy out there, but he packs a wallop and is very willing to stick his
hat into somebody.

An exciting sign of a guy that plugs a major hole. We just got significantly better. I'll await details on the
contract, but it could prove to be a bargain if Smith continues to get better.

Fun fact: Jonnu had 5 TDs in the first month of 2020.

Fantastic signing. He'll have just turned 26 when the season starts and has improved each of his
4 seasons. I read the other day that he wasn't much of a blocker, but I think he's a pretty damn good
two-way TE. He's not the biggest guy out there, but he packs a wallop and is very willing to stick his
hat into somebody.

An exciting sign of a guy that plugs a major hole. We just got significantly better. I'll await details on the
contract, but it could prove to be a bargain if Smith continues to get better.

Fun fact: Jonnu had 5 TDs in the first month of 2020.
He would have had a way bigger year last year stats wise, but, Titans oline had injuries and he was used as a blocker. He's a great sign.

Dalton Keene will be the FB...

Awesome signing. I really like a TE who can catch and block. While he isn't Gronk size, who is? Now what else can we spend money on?

Back