Free Midgar

racehorse

Reaction score
Come on, guys. I know he made a mess of things in that thread, but he has been down here for six weeks. It is sad that I am the one who has to call for his reinstatement, as he and I started off so bad, but he does make things more interesting on the main forum, even if we do not agree with him. Isn't this a free country? :OMG:

He's a Colts fan who first came here disguised as a Patriots fan.
And now he's bumping old threads to mock Patriots fan.

Which is something jaric would do and most would laugh. :coffee:

If you are talking about midgar... you are a total nut job.
I have seen him post for close to 10 years on ESPN.

midgar is the most passionate and knowledgeable Pats fan I have ever seen.

and this Patriots Planet website has him confined to the Ass Clown Asylum.

Who's the ass?

If you are talking about midgar... you are a total nut job. I have seen him post for close to 10 years on ESPN. midgar is the most passionate and knowledgeable Pats fan I have ever seen. and this Patriots Planet website has him confined to the Ass Clown Asylum. Who's the ass?
You're a goddamn idiot.
I was posting in response to racehorse, Mr. reading Comprehension Problems. Midgar is a Patriots fan, clearly.

The title of this thread is "Midgar" and you used a pronoun (he's) to describe your subject.

It's up to the communicator to communicate, Mumbles.

time to stop the bickering, Middy was a repeat offended and given a banning. Pleaded to be allowed to use the AA and we allowed him to.

HOWEVER, continued attempts to spring MIddy will result in that being removed.

This is how it is and will be.

Nope, still not ready to be released.

Yeah it seems being right is a bad thing around here, and I am right. The only board I have ever seen where being called an idiot gets you banned....but things like that do not apply to you either. I watched a poster call the mods every name in the book, blast the board, make 20 names, and get released in a week....I get called an idiot I am down here 5 months. Or better yet, maybe you should learn what you are talking about before you jump in on things you don't know.

time to stop the bickering, Middy was a repeat offended and given a banning. Pleaded to be allowed to use the AA and we allowed him to.

HOWEVER, continued attempts to spring MIddy will result in that being removed.

This is how it is and will be.

Wait what? First of all....nobody pleaded. Second, what the hell do I have to do with what someone writes? I am now being held to what other people post as well mikie?

Wait what? First of all....nobody pleaded. Second, what the hell do I have to do with what someone writes? I am now being held to what other people post as well mikie?
Sorry, middy. I was trying to help you, not hurt you.

Yeah it seems being right is a bad thing around here, and I am right. The only board I have ever seen where being called an idiot gets you banned....but things like that do not apply to you either. I watched a poster call the mods every name in the book, blast the board, make 20 names, and get released in a week....I get called an idiot I am down here 5 months. Or better yet, maybe you should learn what you are talking about before you jump in on things you don't know.

Have you considered it wasn't you being called an idiot that got you banned but rather you acting like an idiot?

You were blowing up multiple threads throwing tantrums with jaric. Now you are down here and still whine about it. It's obvious if you were released right now you would go right back to what you were doing.

Have you considered it wasn't you being called an idiot that got you banned but rather you acting like an idiot?

You were blowing up multiple threads throwing tantrums with jaric. Now you are down here and still whine about it. It's obvious if you were released right now you would go right back to what you were doing.

No, I was in threads talking football, and was called an idiot, and then I reacted to that......like I assume you would as well....or do you ever have to deal with getting called idiot on a bunch of posts? Go back to what I was doing? I was posting about football....the posts are there....I give a opinion....I get called idiot...I react to that, then all of the sudden its "me" blowing it up? HJ, I have no issue with you, you make you little comments about me and I pretty much turn the other way, but you have very little knowledge of some things, and you sitting here telling me what is what is a bit overboard.

I didn't know the board had a Parole Board. LOL

He should be able to post on the regular threads. He didn't murder anyone. Yet. :coffee:

I didn't know the board had a Parole Board. LOL
you are new and have no idea what went on prior to your arrival. Middy was banned but pleaded into the AA, he will remain in the AA. Continued attempts to free him will result in his banning being re-instated.

up to you, if you car eenough to ask, you should care enough to stop.

He should be able to post on the regular threads. He didn't murder anyone. Yet. :coffee:
You have not been here mong enough, you do not know what you are asking for. I suggest you understand there is a reason for this placement.

Unless you are an alt, are you?

Back