Free Online Streams Link

just downloaded, thank you!

same here, thanks for the info
I should also point out that you need to be careful when using it. When you click on a game it usually pops up a bs window for you to click on. You either have to click the X or click No then a little popup will come up asking if you want to open the link. Then you click on open and it will take you to the game.

I should also point out that you need to be careful when using it. When you click on a game it usually pops up a bs window for you to click on. You either have to click the X or click No then a little popup will come up asking if you want to open the link. Then you click on open and it will take you to the game.
ok what happens if you screw that up? LOL should I make sure the sound on my phone is turned down? 🤣

ok what happens if you screw that up? LOL should I make sure the sound on my phone is turned down? 🤣
:ROFLMAO: I don't think anything like that will happen but it definitely won't take you to your game.

patsRmyboys said:
Go to www.nflstreaming.net/ on that page you'll see "watch NFL live stream" that opens another page slide down to select the Pats game. The fourth link is usually the one that works best. The first three are links to gamepass which = $$$. When you click that 4th link and black screen should come up with a big red play button, click it. it'll open another page, close that page to get back to the black screen with red button. when you press the red button this time the game will be there... Enjoy the game

Back