Fuck You All

Draft Crazy

Reaction score
So, you guys wonna be funny? You wonna jump ship just like you did after that super bowl victory a few years ago? I've got a present for you motherfuckers........

*Obscene Image that this clown posted Edited Out *

R. Kelly style, baby. That's how I'm gonna rape you all on KFFL this week.

Draft Crazy said:
So, you guys wonna be funny? You wonna jump ship just like you did after that super bowl victory a few years ago? I've got a present for you motherfuckers........

I appreciate the present. It's a rare visitor to PatriotsPlanet who will post his home videos here. I'm surprised Mrs. Crazy assented, but hey, who am I to judge.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope it's been as good for you as it has for us.

Draft Crazy: You are an official Assclown.

That is all.

Wanna know something? This is the same guy who multiple people blocked for sexual harrasment. This is exactly what I was told, and now I really do believe it.

This was the first thread I read this morning and my first thought was WTF? is this about. After reading the Whats's happening at KFFL thread I think I understand. Evidently DraftCrazy is taking it personally that folks are leaving KFFL because it means money out of his/her pocket. If that's not the case, then why bother getting so upset over folks moving on?

KFFL? Never heard of it. Is that some Gay nightclub or something?......not that there is anything wrong with that:rolleyes:

Hey EC !

Electric Chair said:
So I am guessing that this is where the real football talk goes down? ;)

I would ask what the picture was of, but I have to eat dinner pretty soon.

Where have you been? Are you still planning on a road trip to NE?

What's up, perhaps! I thought that this was your "home" board. I have been around, spending most of my time on our board at signonsandiego. No roadie for me, I plan on catching it from the friendly confines of my living room. It's probably just as well. The flight is too long for a weekend getaway (the Playoffs now, THAT would be a different story). Good luck to you guys on Sunday; let's hope there are no more serious injuries to either team and we get a great 3 hours of football that comes down to the last play.

What's with the "2" in your name? Did you get your original name banned? ;)

Me banned? Nah. Just something different. I'm sorry that you can't make it out to see the game, EC.

This is usually the place I check in to get a laugh or two, but I post infrequently. Work and life keep getting in the way it seems. I'm hoping for a well played game, with no major injuries for either side. They're both 2 great teams, and may the best one win :)

Back