Fuct Checkers

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score

Pretty much...

DeflateThis

Reaction score
They are undercover aliens who are put there to control us before the grest invasion. Fact! :coffee:

PatriotInIndy

I Do My Job
Reaction score
They are undercover aliens who are put there to control us before the grest invasion. Fact! :coffee:
I’m sick of the Rothchilds taking their blood, pedophile money and using it for their Agenda 21 extermination program. It’s Bohemian growth. They meet about it every year, they have the rituals, it’s on tape. Listen, the Bilderbergs, just look! The pieces are there. Wake up sheeple! It’s the Free Masons working with the Knights Templar, Priory of Sion! Connect the dots, ok? Mona Lisa, do the math! The grays, Area 51, they coordinate everything. ALL ROADS LEAD TO THE DENVER AIRPORT!!!

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I’m sick of the Rothchilds taking their blood, pedophile money and using it for their Agenda 21 extermination program. It’s Bohemian growth. They meet about it every year, they have the rituals, it’s on tape. Listen, the Bilderbergs, just look! The pieces are there. Wake up sheeple! It’s the Free Masons working with the Knights Templar, Priory of Sion! Connect the dots, ok? Mona Lisa, do the math! The grays, Area 51, they coordinate everything. ALL ROADS LEAD TO THE DENVER AIRPORT!!!
How did you find out!!!!

PatriotInIndy

I Do My Job
Reaction score
How did you find out!!!!
I have to credit Dan Cummins for this. It's from his special Get Outta Here Devil. He loves making fun of and discrediting conspiracy lunacies. Does it quite often on his podcast Timesuck. I will not give them the respect of calling them conspiracy theories. A theory is a scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles. Conspiracies don't deserve that level of respect.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score

How DARE you, you Illuminati puppet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I have to credit Dan Cummins for this. It's from his special Get Outta Here Devil. He loves making fun of and discrediting conspiracy lunacies. Does it quite often on his podcast Timesuck. I will not give them the respect of calling them conspiracy theories. A theory is a scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles. Conspiracies don't deserve that level of respect.
I am afraid you know too much comrade. I have been secretly scanning this board for years. The whole system is going down.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
The far left is also victim to this mentality, as well. I'm having to explain to a guy on a Facebook group that Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Is not a documentary. He's not having it.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
The far left is also victim to this mentality, as well. I'm having to explain to a guy on a Facebook group that Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Is not a documentary. He's not having it.
Not sure what you mean, the fact they went after Roger Rabbit is a great injustice in our history.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
People are convinced the streetcars died because of the car makers and oil companies, like Roger Rabbit's while story line.

Fun thing, they had been losing money for 30 years before that group bought them. And continued to lose money for another 25 before they shut them down.

Cars were responsible, but it was because everyone wanted cars. They were the new hotness. 😂

Unable to change the minds of people who believe this.

OP
Big/Sky/Fly

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score
Propaganda must have perma/fried a few pineal glands here...akin to mercury to tophats back in the day. :coffee:

OP
Big/Sky/Fly

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score