FUNDRAISER for BABALU and family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well great there are no more tickets left :sulk:

I didn't realize there was a limited number. Was definitely planning to attend, and still will if more tix become available.

Was backpacking with Hawg73 last week; he was planning to go also.

I didn't realize there was a limited number. Was definitely planning to attend, and still will if more tix become available.

Was backpacking with Hawg73 last week; he was planning to go also.

I've never seen an event like this sell out so far in advance. I feel bad, but will have an auction item for Frank, anyway.

I've never seen an event like this sell out so far in advance. I feel bad, but will have an auction item for Frank, anyway.

I spoke to Frank, and he's trying to get some tickets from other people that were selling them. He has TBL, you and Phil at the top of the list if he gets any.

I spoke to Frank, and he's trying to get some tickets from other people that were selling them. He has TBL, you and Phil at the top of the list if he gets any.
I emailed Frank the other day and he said he's gonna try to get some from someone who didn't sell his already. I told him I'm an Elk so I can get in anyways but that I was sure they wouldnt turn people away at the door.

Franks pretty good with the emails so if anyone wants, just email him...the guy has been aces through all of this.

OK, here's the deal with tickets to Jeff's fundraiser. Jeff's boss had some tickets left over, but they went to Jeff's wife's family.

I discussed the situation with Michelle, Jeff's sister, and she said to have people show up and pay at the door. In her words, "I'm not about to turn away any of Jeff's friends."

If you do come, be sure to introduce yourself.

Also, if you have an item you want to donate to the raffles or silent auction please email me at fw65@hotmail.com

We're currently trying to get all the donated items organized.

To those who have already got your items in, thank you! Looks like there's going to be some exciting things up for grabs.

Take care.

Frank

Holy crap!

I've never heard of an event like this "selling out".

I'm intending on going to. Looks like cash at the door....hopefully.....

Good luck tonight folks, wish that I could be there.:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back