G-men are next

16-0patsfan

Reaction score
the last 2 week the offence has been in a funk so here we go against a manning the one that took a super bowl from us on a lucky catch.
the G men can get to the QB so Brady will be under pressure again this week...the steelers had the ball twice the time we had it and only lost by one score so I have a good feeling here....As long as brady can move the ball and get the giants guessing we will be ok.
comments are welcome:Lwelcome: go pats

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way -
in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
English novelist (1812 - 1870)

Which Teams Show Up..
For Both The Pats and Gmen ????

Per Reiss, we have to sit through Joe Buck and Troy Aikman on Sunday. :facepalm:

The Patriots host the Giants on Sunday (4:15 p.m.), and since it's against an NFC team at home, that means the broadcast will be on Fox. Joe Buck (play-by-play), Troy Aikman (analysis) and Pam Oliver (sideline) are on the call.

This will be the second trip to Gillette Stadium in four weeks for Aikman and Oliver, as they were here for the Cowboys' game on Oct. 16. With Buck calling the baseball playoffs at the time, Thom Brennaman handled the play-by-play duties of that game.
http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-...all?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Prediction:

30% of the stadium will be Giants fans and the Pats will blow them out in the second half (the Giants themselves not the fans). :)

I think the Gmen will be very tough to beat. They have the personal to run the blueprint, afterall. Rush TFB without blitzing seems to be the key. We need a unexpected guy like Eddleman to step up and get some touches.

I think the Gmen will be very tough to beat. They have the personal to runt eh blueprint, afterall. Rush TFB without blitzing seems to be the key. We need a unexpected guy like Eddleman to step up and get some touches.

About that.. :rolleyes:

:coffee:

I think the Gmen will be very tough to beat. They have the personal to run the blueprint, afterall. Rush TFB without blitzing seems to be the key. We need a unexpected guy like Eddleman to step up and get some touches.
The Giants have an excellent pass rush which will be tough for the Pats to cantain. Eli is playing very well this year and he has nice WR weapons against the weak Pat defense......but as has been pointed out here....it depends on which Giants team shows up

That could happen. Edelman has had more touches lately and has shown the ability to split the seam unexpectedly when he sees motion he likes. While Julian seems to be on trial with many Pats fans, I think we need to consider his side of the story. The kid shows aggressiveness ,has a lot of fight in him and will go after what he wants. Let's hope the Giants don't bounce him right out of the gameplan.

Their DBs are practically begging for it.

Well, I'm shocked. I mean, the idea that ya all would root for the Giants over a divisional rival that you are competing with was just way out of left field. Didn't expect that at all. :coffee:
my bro can be quite erratic at times

Back