Game Day (Kinda!) Preseason Game 3 - NYG

That's a pity, it was a good throw by Newton and catch by Meyers but he lost the ball to the defender who made a good play in fairness.

Great play by Blake Martinez there. It looked like a good throw, but he just snatched it away from Jakobi.

Fantastic throw by Cam and excellent technique in taking the interception from Jakobi.

Wasn't it like 3rd and 7 after the false start? I don't know. I thought it was a good pass to a reliable WR against a LB. The LB just made a great play.

That int was not on Cam.
3rd and 7, yes. My mistake.

Nice throw or not, no reason to throw that pass in that situation into double coverage.

Terrible TV coverage from these Giants guys. Showing an interview with Kyle Rudolph while the Pats are running a play?

The Patriots need a a couple more fine receivers, to have any offensive excellence, and touchdowns. They run okay, but it's not enough to go all the way. Maybe they'll make a midseason trade. And Newton isn't good enough anymore, to be a starter. He may be better than Jones, but Jones'll step in at some point this season. They're better than last season, but they need more on offense. If not this season, then hopefully next season. But they have great coaching....

Back