Gamete Thread - Jete @ Patriots - Sun. Sept. 19 1PM (CBS)

spacecrime

Reaction score
I'm thinking that as good as Jones was tonight, it was his intro to NFL-speed. Now and JMD can look over what he did wrong and what he misread, and will be much stronger next week. That's my story adn I'm sticking to it!

SkiptoMyLou

Six Time Super Bowl Champions!
Reaction score
Already looking forward to it. Pats definitely have to be favorites and I think Mac will have himself a nice game.

Hopefully the defense is more disciplined and the RBs don't fumble. Should be fine after that.

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Already looking forward to it. Pats definitely have to be favorites and I think Mac will have himself a nice game.

Hopefully the defense is more disciplined and the RBs don't fumble. Should be fine after that.
Early line is Patriots by 5.5

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Early line is Patriots by 5.5
Biggest adjustments from lookaheads to current lines for NFL Week 2:
Denver -3 to -6 at JAX
Tampa Bay -10.5 to -13 vs. ATL
Seattle -3.5 to -5.5 vs. TEN
New England -3.5 to -5.5 at NYJ
Arizona -3 to -4.5 vs. MIN

jetsknicks1

Reaction score
Looking forward to this game. Both QBs had their “Welacome to the NFL” moments but they both still played pretty well. The Jets still have a long way to go, the secondary wasn't able to cover anybody and that OL is gonna get Wilson killed if they don’t step up.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Looking forward to this game. Both QBs had their “Welacome to the NFL” moments but they both still played pretty well. The Jets still have a long way to go, the secondary wasn't able to cover anybody and that OL is gonna get Wilson killed if they don’t step up.
i hope the pats are fresh out of turnovers...😄

Mazz22

Age 44 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
Our defense was not great either and we put the ball on the ground 4 times and lots of dumb penalties. But such is week one.
Here's to a much better week two! 🥂