Gamete Thread - Jete @ Patriots - Sun. Sept. 19 1PM (CBS)

Well that stinks. Is it only local games?

~Dee~
I don’t know. Honestly I didn’t even bother looking once I found out my game is not coming on. I was thinking about doing NFL game pass instead. Anybody have any idea how long you have to wait to see the game when it’s over?

I've never tried it with YTTV, but could you run a VPN with a Boston based IP address to get around it?
I don’t think so. I never use a VPN before. I’m not that tech savvy. I’m using my cell phone and my fire stick on my TV

I don’t know. Honestly I didn’t even bother looking once I found out my game is not coming on. I was thinking about doing NFL game pass instead. Anybody have any idea how long you have to wait to see the game when it’s over?
I know on FUBO nfl game pass theyre live ....Im watching right now

~Dee~

It's about an hour or so after the game ends. It's worth having even if you can see the game live. THey have an all-22, and different condensed games for re-watching.

Plus you can watch old games.

Do they show every game that’s on? Today or is it just in your market like other streams

That I'm not sure about. I do use a VPN and another service and change locations at will to watch every game I want though.

Back