Gamete Thread - Jete @ Patriots - Sun. Sept. 19 1PM (CBS)

Or Onwenu will go to RT and Karras will replace him at RG. BB has options that are better than in the Miami game for sure.
I think if Onwenu sides we can expect not to see Brown for a while....if someone else starts at RT and Onwenu stays at LG, Brown will be back in the next game or two.

Ny Jets Football GIF by New York Jets

Both of my teenage girls LOVE Wilson. They told me the other day that their friends are now saying there is a reason to follow the Jets.
It's not the worst thing, right? Even if you still have losing seasons at least your Qb is dreamy. ;)

Both of my teenage girls LOVE Wilson. They told me the other day that their friends are now saying there is a reason to follow the Jets.
It's not the worst thing, right? Even if you still have losing seasons at least your Qb is dreamy. ;)
Saw him on the bench last week and he looks twelve

Saw him on the bench last week and he looks twelve
Lol. He does have a baby face. All I can tell you is the teenage girls love him. They are getting his Nike head band.

The older I get the softer these rookies look. Mac may not be cute but he’s definitely got baby fat.

Lol he sure does. I think the kid’s got some real talent but they need to get that OL fixed fast.

I don't know for sure if your guys are sticking with the conversion to a zone-blocking scheme, but I've seen several teams that seemed to go backwards for a while before they figured it out. Denver was the first team I remember that did it full time and they went from shitty to pretty good in about a month and I think they've been running it ever since.

I didn't see that game, but I'm not going to assume that your OL has real problems until they look bad against us and a few more teams. When an OL loses a beast like Mekhi it always hurts, but personnel-wise your guys should be able to right the ship. Still, Deatrich Wise probably did a couple of handsprings when he heard about Becton. The first time he took a snap against him Becton rolled him off the line like he was in a wheelchair with bad brakes.

I hope we destroy you Sunday, but I've just learned to never expect it against any New York team in any sport. There are just too many examples of the Jets crawling out of the grave to give us problems for me to relax and predict a Pats blowout. I'll take an ugly W, thanks.

Already looking forward to it. Pats definitely have to be favorites and I think Mac will have himself a nice game.

Hopefully the defense is more disciplined and the RBs don't fumble. Should be fine after that.
Any team with a pulse and not over run by Covid would be favored.BB game prep for the Jets ?." Hey guys , just show up on time ".

Jonnu has a hip injury.

These new Tight Ends have been awfully banged up so far.

Back