Gamete Thread - Saints @ Patriots - Sun. Sept. 26 1PM (FOX)

lol i remember whe i studied biology i used to call people i didn't like "diploids" to avoid swearing and getting in trouble.
I had a professor that I hated, and separate from (or rather, the start of) me hating him, he also managed to make a throwaway music appreciation class called, no sh!t, "The Art of Listening" into a horror show of boredom and learning absolutely nothing. I turned his last name into a swear. Mostly only useful for sudden surprise/anger: "Ong!"

Actually, another professor's name was not turned into a swear, but a descriptor of things that are gross and slimy. The spelling was weird, but it was pronounced "Spurl." Weirdly, we found an audio recording of someone saying ~ "Nasty! What is that stuff?!" "It's Spurl!"

DVOA has us pretty evenly matched, according to Football Outsiders. Total rank for the Pats is 11th, they're 12th. Our Defense is the 3rd best in the NFL, while NO's is 5th. Our offense they have as being below average currently (21st), but the Saints is worse (24th). Special Teams is where they have them much more highly rated; we're ranked 17th, they're 1st. I doubt Belichick will let us be outplayed in Special Teams so I'm not too worried. As long as Winston throws at least an Int or two should be an easy win, even if he does not with fewer mistakes and better red zone efficiency we'll beat them handily.

Back