Gamete Thread - Saints @ Patriots - Sun. Sept. 26 1PM (FOX)

Then, I don't suppose there is any point in me begging. ;)

The thing is, when walking back to the truck (about an extra mile total) she got mad at ME for not knowing the details of that stupid policy. Like that is part of my normal gameday concerns. I told her to grab a clear bag before we left, but she didn't care for everybody seeing her personal care products or something. Too add to the story, we were told by security that we could use a locker to store the bag, for the low, low price of 20 bucks and that would've required a slightly shorter walk to the other end of the stadium and back. The whole thing was a huge pain in the ass.

With any luck, she'll decide that she's had enough of the Gillette experience because football is just not in her wheelhouse. I don't feel the need to go to quilting with her and her buddies.
Your first mistake lol.... seriously it’s not that bad if you know all the restrictions... I bring my camera in a backpack all the time there are ways around it... be creative.

Oh I use to quilt when my children were babies...now if she knits then she probably shouldn't bring the knitting needle in.

~Dee~

How's he been the last few years?
My post is not any king of poke at your post. You really laid out well his insane improvement in his later years. He seems to keep getting better. He has made an immortal joke out of Kellerman's cliff and is well on his way to another remarkable year. So, based on that upward trend. imagine him after another decade and a half of improvement!

Cheers, :toast:

Back