Gamete Thread - Saints @ Patriots - Sun. Sept. 26 1PM (FOX)

DID NOT PARTICIPATE S Adrian Phillips, Not Injury Related ( wife having a baby)
LIMITED AVAILABILITY T Trent Brown, Calf RB Damien Harris, Finger
LB Matt Judon, Knee
FULL AVAILABILITY LB Kyle Van Noy, Throat

Last edited:
Why? We're fans not the players. We can multitask. Lol

And let's be real, the Saints game is boring as all heck in terms of storylines on or off the field.
I am not surprised people are itching to talk Bucs this week.
Not in this thread, thank you.

I'm all about the Saints this week. Plenty of time next week for that circus.

Not in this thread, thank you.

I'm all about the Saints this week. Plenty of time next week for that circus.
Sure. I was not advocating for discussing it in this thread. Just more making an observation that the Saints game is lacking luster which has fans in general looking forward to next week.

Sure. I was not advocating for discussing it in this thread. Just more making an observation that the Saints game is lacking luster which has fans in general looking forward to next week.

Patriot fans usually focus on the next week. We don’t look ahead. The season is too short as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m looking forward to the game, should be a good one. A decent litmus test for the team, and a chance to go above 500 for the first time since the 2019 season. They all may count the same at the end, but in terms of momentum and perception this one is somewhat big. Especially since the Saints aren’t as good as the Bucs, so if they don’t win this one, above 500 could be several weeks away even in the best case scenario.

Last edited:
Patriot fans usually focus on the next week. We don’t look ahead. The season is too short as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sure. I think most fanbases do that. I just think we are in a unique situation with this Saints game not having much storylines given Brees retired and of course next week is the most anticipated regular season game in NFL history. It is only normal in this case to peek ahead. All of our media seem to have been doing it too.

I think we're getting a little lucky with them so banged up and Michael Thomas out, but that's fine by me. We could use a little luck here in the early going.

Offense: I have this feeling we're going to see them open it up a little Tommy Diva coming to town next week, but not too much as I think they're saving some stuff for the Bucs (on both sides of the ball) for Week 4.

If Trent Brown is back, that should effectively settle the line down a bit and give Mac a tick more time to feel comfortable in the pocket. Davenport, Kwon Alexander are out and Lattimore just had hand surgery so I am not sure if he's even going to be available. I would keep doing what you're doing with the run/pass balance but take some shots downfield with and without playaction.

Defense:

All about Kamara, IMO. Attack him all day like would do with a Faulk or a Tomlinson. We're lucky Michael Thomas is out with Gilmore not being out.

Back