Gamete Thread - Saints @ Patriots - Sun. Sept. 26 1PM (FOX)

Hopefully we can get them on tv up here, i'll have to record it since we will be visiting friends on the Kenai this weekend and fishing for silvers. Sucks not being able to watch your favorite team on tv but the trade off for living up here is worth it.

It would have been nice to honor Jules on a nationally televised game.
IMO, Jules should be honored at ALL of our home games this year.

In terms of this game. I honestly don't know what to think. The Saints were missing all of their assistant coaches last week so that could be to blame the poor performance as they were lights out vs GB. Also, I think the Panthers are a legit team both offensively and defensively. They may end up being the second best team to Tampa in their division.

So I guess the big question is how well does Winston play vs our defense. I think our offense can move the ball vs them but it won't be a cake walk either. The biggest player that makes me nervous is obviously Alvin. He is a wrecking ball and I don't like him at all matched up vs our LBs or safeties.

I guess it depends on which Jameis Winston shows up. Will he throw 5 TD's or 5 picks or both? I like the Patriots' chances, I think our Defense will match up to their offense nicely. I think we are going to confuse Winston which will cause to make serious errors in judgement.

I think Jones will be consistent, I do think he may throw an interception in this game. But he bounces back and throws a TD, we win 21-16.

lol i remember whe i studied biology i used to call people i didn't like "diploids" to avoid swearing and getting in trouble.

diploid

dĭp′loid″

adjective​

1. Double or twofold.
  2. Having a pair of each type of chromosome, so that the basic chromosome number is doubled.
  3. having a number of chromosomes corresponding to two copies of each chromosome; having double the basic number of chromosomes, as seen in a haploid cell. Contrasted to haploid and polyploid.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language

So, if someone started a post gamete thread (where a male gamete successfully united with a female gamete), it would be called a zygote thread?
fyp

GIF by Rush

lol i remember whe i studied biology i used to call people i didn't like "diploids" to avoid swearing and getting in trouble.

diploid

dĭp′loid″

adjective​

1. Double or twofold.
  2. Having a pair of each type of chromosome, so that the basic chromosome number is doubled.
  3. having a number of chromosomes corresponding to two copies of each chromosome; having double the basic number of chromosomes, as seen in a haploid cell. Contrasted to haploid and polyploid.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language
So, a dipoid dipshit = a double dipshit?

Back