Gasoline at $4 Coming to a Pump Near You

Undertaker #59 on 04-26-2007 at 03:33 PM said:
ROFL

Of course, "people" don't buy 30 gallons of latte a week either. :)

Well....most don't.

That was going to be my point. I also don't spend that much on water. I buy a case of either 24, 28, or 32 28oz Bottles for $7. Not sure, but I think that comes to around a buck a gallon or so, ironically right around the price I was paying for gas when I got my license (I want to say $.98). :D

And no, I'm not being nit-picky (well ok I am), but that analogy has always bugged me.

My drinking water comes from my well. I've never calculated the price per gallon, but I'm willing to bet it's fairly cheap.

NSPatsFan on 04-26-2007 at 04:11 PM said:
Meh, doesn't bother me we'll all be dead from global warming soon anyway.

SURF'S UP CHICAGO!
Huh? :huh:

JD10367 on 04-26-2007 at 11:00 AM said:
Serves the country right, since we have had a dependence on foreign oil for way too long and have refused to find alternative means of transportation (both private vehicles and public systems). Whether it's Dublyah and his rich Texas friends or all the soccer moms buying SUVs as status symbols or all the people who simply refuse to turn off an unneeded lightbulb in the house, we're ALL to blame for this.

Like bid, I'm just glad my car gets a fairly economical 30MPG.
It doesn't matter what it goes up to. I'm going to pay it. My current car gets 20MPG, and I'm hoping to get 2 more years out of it. I'll just have less to spend on other things, so I guess I won't be buying as many drinks for everyone at the draft party.

:D

$4/gallon gas

The U.S. or Israel lobbing a missile into Iran would probably do the trick as well.

You can point the finger at yourself and your elected officials as to why this has happened.

Gas last week was $3.49 a gallon in Daytona

Today it's $3.79.

Biden is doing everything he can to make the Woke Folk happy with his "Green Plan". Or should I say, Their green plan.

Inflation is also going up. Why?? Because it's going to cost more to get your Raisin Bran to the local grocery store. Oh yeah. It's going to cost more for the farmers to run their machines to plant and harvest that grain. Yep and it's going to cost more to get that Vitamin D infused white stuff that you pour on the Raisin Bran to the grocery store too.

Alert! Alert! Walmart has Kraft Macaroni and Cheese on sale this weekend for $.98 a box. I'm stockin' up.

Can't find a friggin' bottle of caffeine free diet coke or pepsi anywhere. Who ever dreamed that a bottle of soda would cost $1.89 for 20 oz??

Back