Gasper now says Brady for Watson makes far more sense.

That might actually make sense. Brady has one a year or two left max, and Watson is still in his 20's. Sort of like the Welker/Edelman thing. Which player will help the team the most over the tears? The sticking point is still those 22 sexual assault lawsuits, though. The other thing is why the hell would Brady want to go to the Texans?

That might actually make sense. Brady has one a year or two left max, and Watson is still in his 20's. Sort of like the Welker/Edelman thing. Which player will help the team the most over the tears? The sticking point is still those 22 sexual assault lawsuits, though. The other thing is why the hell would Brady want to go to the Texans?

He wouldn't

well, of course Brady would want to go there to Team up w/ two other ex-NE Patriots Easterby and Caserio
and book another Chip

further proving Belichick to be nothing but a fraud w/o this team of talent to support him

end/ Mazz22 declaration-of-the-day :sneaky:

I said this earlier in the original thread I think on Tuesday.

I said this earlier in the original thread I think on Tuesday.
Oh shit. I didn't even realize this was a new thread at first.

Gasper probably read the board and stole the idea.

Oh shit. I didn't even realize this was a new thread at first.

Gasper probably read the board and stole the idea.
Wouldn't be the first time.

Also, if you're Tampa, and you don't care about civil lawsuits (and with Antonio Brown they clearly don't), it would be absolutely a fireable offense to NOT trade a 44-year-old QB for a 26-year-old QB.

Back