gaytroits suck and cheat to win

Agreed, while they are cute and some talk and sing and all that, they are work and time consuming and not something that should be taken lightly.
Good point
People dont realize they like a certain temp,and certain foods,and then the constant cage cleanings....

People dont realize they like a certain temp,and certain foods,and then the constant cage cleanings....

Let's not forget the molting oh vey ~

Also, what if they lay eggs or get egg bound, people might freak at that.

The vet bill is not cheap at all not for my parrot who goes once every 2 years.

Plus they need attention just like any other pet, you can't just lock them up and forget about them and the list goes on

I suppose I have to actually do some work today....sooooo off to paperwork ,Ill check in later.....:)

Let's not forget the molting oh vey ~

Also, what if they lay eggs or get egg bound, people might freak at that.

The vet bill is not cheap at all not for my parrot who goes once every 2 years.

Plus they need attention just like any other pet, you can't just lock them up and forget about them and the list goes on
A lot of people will give them away once they know what they require....

A lot of people will give them away once they know what they require....

Exactly, toss them away like yesterday's trash

My parrot was neglected by his first owner and it took us a while before he would even let us touch him

Exactly, toss them away like yesterday's trash

My parrot was neglected by his first owner and it took us a while before he would even let us touch him
Thats how I got the grey wing....the owner used to give it whiskey and pot buds....the bird was phycho when I got him and thats what I named him...he did warm up too me over time....but he would take anyone elses ear off in a second....:LOL:

Thats how I got the grey wing....the owner used to give it whiskey and pot buds....the bird was phycho when I got him and thats what I named him...he did warm up too me over time....but he would take anyone elses ear off in a second....:LOL:

Poor bird :)
It is really a big responsibility of owning a bird, as you and I have discussed.

Wish people took it more seriously. Our parrot would not come out of the cage when we got him for about 2-3 weeks. Now you can't keep him in :)

Because thats what all the patroits fans are g@ys and your one of them just calling it like it is.You f@G
He isnt a pats fan you retard....but he is a respectable troll....unlike yourself....take the kiss from therick then kissoff....:patriots!

So, who is Tom? And why is he sucking Brady? And what kind of person uses a screen name revolving around two guys gaying it up?

Didn't Frued have an intresting theory about people obsessed with homosexuality?

So, who is Tom? And why is he sucking Brady? And what kind of person uses a screen name revolving around two guys gaying it up?

Didn't Frued have an intresting theory about people obsessed with homosexuality?

total digression here, but............

Hi Jaric:wave:

There is love for you here Jaric, what have you been doing in this forum? :)

Back