Gilmore Released

LOL. This may come us a surprise to you but it really shouldn't, other teams actually pay for top talent and don't let it walk out the door for nothing.
He wasn't top talent last season, nowhere near it. Little hint Mazz, CBs tend to drop off very quickly from their peak.

LOL. This may come us a surprise to you but it really shouldn't, other teams actually pay for top talent and don't let it walk out the door for nothing.

Why so condescending and passive-aggressive?
Let's see how many teams give top money for the 108th ranked CB last year when he was healthy.

Why so condescending and passive-aggressive?
Let's see how many teams give top money for the 108th ranked CB last year when he was healthy.
He is getting paid Chevs.

Oh, you can...you're the best at making shit up I've ever seen. And, that's not said in a complimentary way. Of course, one of your pet lemmings has already followed along to wipe up after you. Door #2 should be along shortly. Mama Mazz needs to be taken care of. Hurry up, puppies!😂😂😂
Schefter noted that the team was roughly $54,000 under the salary cap and "needed financial flexibility."

Unbelievable
. So with ALL that cap to spend, Bill managed it so badly that we were left with 54k. You can't make this up.

He is getting paid Chevs.

He wants $15M, Mazz.
He was the 108th ranked CB last year, Mazz.
He's coming off serious injury, Mazz.
No one has seen him run yet, Mazz.
He's 31 years old, Mazz.

$15M is a lot of money to invest in a player with those flags.
I really hope it's the Bucs who invest it though.

I mean, just look at all their f***ing chips. What more proof do we need?

Well, the secondary has played really well thus far and Gilmore is the odd man out at this point. No telling how he was going to bounce back from this injury but at 31 years old, he gave us some good football and locked down half the field for us. I wish him luck where ever he ends up.

That singular play he made against the Jaguars playoff game was SPECIAL.

Thank you SG for the memories.

Gilmore was an excellent signing for us even if it wasn't for the full term of the contract.

I always thought of him as a mercenary, but he didn't cause a lot of problems and gave us two years of outstanding corner play. Now, we're on to J.C. and I think
he's shown he is a fine No. 1 and we're good enough with the guys we've got now.

If we had infinite monopoly money to spend, then I'm sure we would have paid the guy and rolled the dice that he's good to go, but that doesn't work in
the real world. Happy trails, Stephon. You still have a big reputation, now let's see how long you can hang on to it.

Gilmore was an excellent signing for us even if it wasn't for the full term of the contract.

I always thought of him as a mercenary, but he didn't cause a lot of problems and gave us two years of outstanding corner play. Now, we're on to J.C. and I think
he's shown he is a fine No. 1 and we're good enough with the guys we've got now.

If we had infinite monopoly money to spend, then I'm sure we would have paid the guy and rolled the dice that he's good to go, but that doesn't work in
the real world. Happy trails, Stephon. You still have a big reputation, now let's see how long you can hang on to it.
This exactly.

~Dee~

Back