Girls On Tinder

girls_on_tinder_are_way_too_forward_640_high_21.jpg

I don't even know what to say except I haven't laughed that hard in a long while.

I was born 40 years too soon.
Not shy, are they?

They weren't when I was in HS in the '80s either. My dad used to remark after dropping me off at school watching several chicks kiss me and pat me on the butt, "Where were they when I was in school?" :rofl:

Exactly!

What about the days of sweating out the date trying to figure out what was going to happen? If anything.

That is the first time I have seen Tinder. It is simply a menu.

Nothing really ever came of it. Just felt awesome to be 16 years old and have all these girls digging you.

But yer right, this was a moment in time.

View: https://youtu.be/C11MzbEcHlw

Eddie Murphy in 1983. He wasn’t that far off.

And now they got AIDS, that just kills motherfuckers. I say what’s next, I guess you just put your dick in the pussy and it and explodes! And the girl would be on the bed: “Maybe I should see a doctor about it…”

Eddie Murphy in 1983. He wasn’t that far off.

And now they got AIDS, that just kills motherfuckers. I say what’s next, I guess you just put your dick in the pussy and it and explodes! And the girl would be on the bed: “Maybe I should see a doctor about it…”
Tell ya something else after reading some these so-called profiles. I’m not traveling a dirt road with the freeway right next door.

Back