Girls On Tinder

POF is just as direct.

Blame society for the degeneration...education, entertainment, media, etc.

Girls in the hippy generation were pretty liberal me thinks too...

POF is just as direct.

I guess I was unlucky, but in my online dating phase (about 6-10 years ago) I never came across that type of directness. I mean I won't say it was a bunch of prudes either, but some chick mentioning she likes Netflix and anal in the same sentence is unheard of to me.

POF is just as direct.

Something tells me I might regret this but here goes:LOL::

What is POF?

i looked, can't see much without an account, but looks like a normal dating site to me.

i looked, can't see much without an account, but looks like a normal dating site to me.
Which one?

Not everyone on there are like these posts...most are actually normal. But, there are most definitely some freaks and nymphos on both :coffee:

<Sigh>

FWB?
Friends With Benefits. Fuck buddies. NSA. No strings attached.

The open marriage thing is growing more and more popular. It's weird to me...why bother getting hitched to begin with? Some are married, but, cheat no matter what.

Facebook is basically a Tinder also...FWIW. I've had numerous married women message me some interesting requests.

My BFF is on dating sites that are just hookup sites looking for her soul mate.

Poor soul. She is mostly such a good girl but a bit lost.

Nope. Can't go there. I will mention it at dinner and see what kind of reaction I get on my boys faces.
Welp. My 21 year old (dating the same girl for 4.5 years) damn near dropped his fork when I casually mentioned Plenty of Fish. Wife? Didn't even register with her.

Other than maybe eHarmony or Christian Singles (do they even exist anymore?) I think all dating apps are for hook ups.
Isn't there some fuck the farmers daughter site? I remember seeing a commercial.

Also, these Tinder girls are perfect if you get Covid considering you lose your taste & smell.

Back