Girls On Tinder

slutty-tinder-5ee9a8046c4df6a9a.jpg

Netflix and anal seems to be a common theme on Tinder. Some pretty funny shit tough. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just a reminder of how thankful I am that I'm not in the dating pool. :ROFLMAO:

This is just a reminder of how thankful I am that I'm not in the dating pool. :ROFLMAO:
there's this long establish estimate that people on average have about eight carnal partners in life. Forty years from now, when today's kids are looking back and trying to count, what will that number be?

Cheers

I don't know anything about Tinder except for seeing random screenshots (like here), but what cracks me up is the high-quality one-liners. And one line seems about all
that is required --- instant sex with as few words as possible and no consequences. What a concept. Just spin the dial and access granted.

I like to think I would never have felt comfortable with this kind of deal back in the day, but I'm not real sure about that. It seems too good to be true. Maybe the no-strings folks are onto something but I can't believe that it's as fun and harmless as it appears on the surface.

I don't know anything about Tinder except for seeing random screenshots (like here), but what cracks me up is the high-quality one-liners. And one line seems about all
that is required --- instant sex with as few words as possible and no consequences. What a concept. Just spin the dial and access granted.

I like to think I would never have felt comfortable with this kind of deal back in the day, but I'm not real sure about that. It seems too good to be true. Maybe the no-strings folks are onto something but I can't believe that it's as fun and harmless as it appears on the surface.

It's the digital era -- instant gratification and low self esteem. They seem to go hand in hand. If a girl can't prove she's uber sexy and a guy can't prove he can go out with a 10 then the world doesn't seem to have meaning to them.

Jeezahs Hawgie ya sound like this guy fa gawds sakes 😁

iu

Back