Girls who FLASH are the best...

Me too lady..if anyone walked around screaming like that about oh I dunno say Kali or some other esoteric god how long would they be allowed to harrass people? These are nothing but mentally ill people..truly sad.

Keep your beliefs where they belong in your own heart. Leave my Tom Brady and co out of this.:)

Right on girl! :)

I just don't like the fact that they try n push their beliefs on ya u know? I have my own faith and while I am not quite sure where I fit into it exactly I have my own beliefs n stuff and I do not want anyone telling me I am going to hell or wherever else they want me to go. I still say I am coming back either as a ghost or a bird or something :)

That's what I'm saying (although I don't know if I will be a bird or not, lol). If you push something on someone they will reject it. One reason all the "others" hate the Pats.

Everything on a chick can get y'all wild. Tits, ass, legs, eyes, hair, neck, back. You name it, y'all will pop a bone to it. ;)
Yes, so what's your point?

:huh:

:coffee: :poke: ROFL

:eek: :thwak: Bad lil JD!!! Adam wouldn't even look if I were to flash him just because he's Adam. My best friend's bf who is an absolute sweetheart.

I was not fully flashing I was just being advertisement for the band. I told them I am their walking advertisement I always got something on me at the shows LOL

:eek: :thwak: Bad lil JD!!! Adam wouldn't even look if I were to flash him just because he's Adam. My best friend's bf who is an absolute sweetheart.

He's a man. He'd look. Trust me, LOL. He might not look for long, but he'd look. It's physically impossible for a man not to. There has been a scientific link proven between the male eyeball and the female nipple... When the female nipple is revealed, a man's eyes automatically go to them. It's involuntary, like closing your eyes when sneezing. :D

He's a man. He'd look. Trust me, LOL. He might not look for long, but he'd look. It's physically impossible for a man not to. There has been a scientific link proven between the male eyeball and the female nipple... When the female nipple is revealed, a man's eyes automatically go to them. It's involuntary, like closing your eyes when sneezing. :D

I didn't show nipple just lots of cleavage. No biggie

Yessirree. When I used to have roommates, the vast majority were women. I'll be damned if most of them didn't walk around the house shirtless most of the time. Not just a couple of drama-laden loons, either. About 10 grounded, great ladies.

Best ever flashings, though: I grew up in a town that holds one of the biggest motorcycle rallies in the US. The end parade was a non-stop burn-out, wheelie, boob, and fireworks display. Annually, for about 8 hours. Heaven on earth for a kid.

That's interesting coming from YOU.

Ruh rho, Shaggy! I sense Greek-on-Greek crime. :shake:

(Pssst.... SteelerDope87: you might not want to alienate one of the FEW people around here (TBL) who tolerates you. Just a piece of advice.)

Sadly, I think I know what he was TRYING to say, TBL. I think he was trying to say that you're a hottie so any man who doesn't look at your bewbies would have to be gay. But I think SF87 is one of those people who probably gets into a lot of trouble because what he thinks is a compliment comes out phrased as an insult in some manner, LOL...

Back