Girls who FLASH are the best...

Ruh rho, Shaggy! I sense Greek-on-Greek crime. :shake:

(Pssst.... SteelerDope87: you might not want to alienate one of the FEW people around here (TBL) who tolerates you. Just a piece of advice.)

Sadly, I think I know what he was TRYING to say, TBL. I think he was trying to say that you're a hottie so any man who doesn't look at your bewbies would have to be gay. But I think SF87 is one of those people who probably gets into a lot of trouble because what he thinks is a compliment comes out phrased as an insult in some manner, LOL...

I dunno JD I don't think he is smart enough to think of that but I appreciate you trying.

I dunno JD I don't think he is smart enough to think of that but I appreciate you trying.

Awww, see what you did, SF87, you dumbass? You ruined it. You were like an annoying little yappy dog she really didn't mind that much, but you went too far. You best start sucking up big time, boy!! ROFL

Ruh rho, Shaggy! I sense Greek-on-Greek crime. :shake:

(Pssst.... SteelerDope87: you might not want to alienate one of the FEW people around here (TBL) who tolerates you. Just a piece of advice.)

Sadly, I think I know what he was TRYING to say, TBL. I think he was trying to say that you're a hottie so any man who doesn't look at your bewbies would have to be gay. But I think SF87 is one of those people who probably gets into a lot of trouble because what he thinks is a compliment comes out phrased as an insult in some manner, LOL...

That is basically what I was saying, although it was also the fact that I doubt any guy would refuse to look at bewbies unless he was gay.
It's like a fat kid refusing to eat cake. Just doesn't happen.

That is basically what I was saying, although it was also the fact that I doubt any guy would refuse to look at bewbies unless he was gay.
It's like a fat kid refusing to eat cake. Just doesn't happen.

It came out really wrong.

Anyway point is no one knew wtf I was doing therefore the only one TO see what I was doing was my buddy with the camera. AND I wasn't showing full boob so it's no big thing. I thought it was funny that up until I saw that picture on their website I had no idea that was going on behind me.

You two should hug and kiss the way Greeks do, to prove your fidelity to your Greek culture. Al Davis I'll just watch. :arrr:

:thwak:

Dammit. This is a tittie thread! Not a "Arguing Greek" thread. Why don't you two just do each other in teh butt and get it over with so we can get back to important things - ya know... TITTIES. :cuss:

WTF I never mentioned anything about it being Greek! I just misunderstood and thought he was calling my friend's bf gay and that made me angry. Don't cuss me out lil monstah!!!!!

I second the motion!:hump:

Okay, I'll help you out. Most women have flashed guys on the highway. I'll let you in on a secret. We do it because it is absolutely hysterical to do. To watch a car full of guys lose their shit at the same time is funny.

Okay, I'll help you out. Most women have flashed guys on the highway. I'll let you in on a secret. We do it because it is absolutely hysterical to do. To watch a car full of guys lose their shit at the same time is funny.

:thumb: all for a pair of boobies :)

We used to do a lot of driving when I was touring with Satan's Penis... I had a cardboard sign that read "Expose Your Breasts Please" and, well, it worked an aweful lot :thumb:

Okay, I'll help you out. Most women have flashed guys on the highway. I'll let you in on a secret. We do it because it is absolutely hysterical to do. To watch a car full of guys lose their shit at the same time is funny.[/QUOTE

Nice!

Now that is more like it. Highway bewbie flashing!

Back