Girls who FLASH are the best...

I have flashed my little girls just ONCE in my life and it was the Saturday before the Super Bowl this year at a screaming Jesus freak. First I told him that Tom Brady was God and then when he continued harrassing everyone who went by(which WHY on earth this is legal is beyond me) the flash had to happen. :)

I have flashed my little girls just ONCE in my life and it was the Saturday before the Super Bowl this year at a screaming Jesus freak. First I told him that Tom Brady was God and then when he continued harrassing everyone who went by(which WHY on earth this is legal is beyond me) the flash had to happen. :)

LMAO!!! That is great!!! I can't stand those Jesus peoples!!!

I flashed once at river rave but only the guys in front of us that shared their :high: with us. We figured it was the least we could do for them and we were young teenagers :shrug: Other than that I've only flashed my buddy that's in the band since I had a tattoo of theirs on my boobie and their bands name across my chest.

Of course my "girl" friends have seen my boobies when I got the piercings. But that's no biggie we all got em.

:rolleyes:

Repent, ye sinner!

:rolleyes:

:Ohbaby:

ROFL

According to this douchewaffle (thanks CM) and his army of harrassers ANYONE who watches football is going to hell so you all need to line up with me. :)

Whenever confronted with such a statement, I find it best to say "Yeah well anyone that hears the phrase Go **** YOURSELVES! Is going to hell.....soooooo...GO **** YOURSELVES!!"

Then skip off and laugh. Yes..skip off..people hate skippers..so that just rubs it in.

Whenever confronted with such a statement, I find it best to say "Yeah well anyone that hears the phrase Go **** YOURSELVES! Is going to hell.....soooooo...GO **** YOURSELVES!!"

Then skip off and laugh. Yes..skip off..people hate skippers..so that just rubs it in.

Hehee well skipping while flashing may have been funny but I am not sure I am talented enough to do them at the same time.;)

Hehee well skipping while flashing may have been funny but I am not sure I am talented enough to do them at the same time.;)

It woulda worked, and ya woulda bounced, then people wouldn't of hated the skipping cuz people do like bouncing.

Humans are strange creatures.

I've met so many non-believers that are great human beings, with better morals and ethics than believers. Deeming anyone to hell is a major no-no for a believer. I never got that, how the ones that think they are so righteous think they can say that. Uhh, you're kinda missing the point there, bub.

Hmmm...

Step 1: annoy women by telling them they're going to hell.
Step 2: get flashed by said women
Step 3: pretend to be mad that they did that

Sounds like a plan! :thumb:

I've met so many non-believers that are great human beings, with better morals and ethics than believers. Deeming anyone to hell is a major no-no for a believer. I never got that, how the ones that think they are so righteous think they can say that. Uhh, you're kinda missing the point there, bub.

Shit, I'm a non believer and think everyone's going to hell.

I tell everyone that all the time..more in a statement demanding "go to hell" kinda way. But it does make me feel righteous!

Shit, I'm a non believer and think everyone's going to hell.

I tell everyone that all the time..more in a statement demanding "go to hell" kinda way. But it does make me feel righteous!

You are the exception, Your Greatness. :bow: ;)

Hmmm...

Step 1: annoy women by telling them they're going to hell.
Step 2: get flashed by said women
Step 3: pretend to be mad that they did that

Sounds like a plan! :thumb:

Dude you might annoy some men who have no issues flashing too. But I just did this totally spontaneously NO idea what "possessed" me. This group was ALL over the Phoenix Metro area with their huge signs and tiny brains. They were even INSIDE the stadium area where the gates were which pissed me off given how high security was supposed to be.

According to this douchewaffle (thanks CM) and his army of harrassers ANYONE who watches football is going to hell so you all need to line up with me. :)

That's like the crazy guy that I see at all the Sox games and in Salem on Halloween night and other places. He's like hudini he's all over the place!!! They drive me nuts!!!

I just don't like the fact that they try n push their beliefs on ya u know? I have my own faith and while I am not quite sure where I fit into it exactly I have my own beliefs n stuff and I do not want anyone telling me I am going to hell or wherever else they want me to go. I still say I am coming back either as a ghost or a bird or something :)

That's like the crazy guy that I see at all the Sox games and in Salem on Halloween night and other places. He's like hudini he's all over the place!!! They drive me nuts!!!

Me too lady..if anyone walked around screaming like that about oh I dunno say Kali or some other esoteric god how long would they be allowed to harrass people? These are nothing but mentally ill people..truly sad.

Keep your beliefs where they belong in your own heart. Leave my Tom Brady and co out of this.:)

Back