Giuliani Raided By the Feds

Inspector_50

Reaction score
So if the feds ever show up and are searching for electronic evidence against you, just claim it is Hunter Bidens hard drive implicating Joe Biden. ROFL.

Wow That writer does the whatabout's like this board does

foobahl

Reaction score
calling a comparison by a negative term does not change the comparison, it just attempts to deflect. Top it off with a shoot the messenger. The takeaway from the article is that Rudy not only complied, he actively helped, during the raid and voluteered the subject of the raid previously. The feds had no interest in the Biden hard drive. If the feds were interested in Rudy not registering as a foreign agent, wouldn't the Hunter laptop help them prove the case? Aren't Hunter and Joe the center of the Ukraine talking points? Peolsi tried to remove a sitting president for a phone call to Ukraine, concerning possible corruption by the Bidens among other things. That hard drive would certainly be germane.

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
Whatabouts are justified when there is a clear and consistent two-tiered form of justice.

Trump called the President of Ukraine to look into a very sketchy arrangement? That's quid pro quo; IMPEACH HIM!

Biden openly brags about a quid pro quo arrangement with Ukraine? NOMINATE HIM!

Giuliani has questionable business dealings with Ukraine? RAID HIS HOUSE AND TAKE EVERYTHING!

Hunter Biden has questionable business dealings with Ukraine, facilitated by his daddy? NOTHING TO SEE HERE! WE DON'T EVEN NEED HIS LAPTOP!

Expecting consistency is not a deflection. It should be the expectation of everyone no matter the party affiliation.

Observe:

If Guiliani possibly broke the law he should be investigated and tried in court.

Notice how I am consistent?

Steve-o

TACOS
Reaction score
Whatabouts are justified when there is a clear and consistent two-tiered form of justice.

Trump called the President of Ukraine to look into a very sketchy arrangement? That's quid pro quo; IMPEACH HIM!

Biden openly brags about a quid pro quo arrangement with Ukraine? NOMINATE HIM!

Giuliani has questionable business dealings with Ukraine? RAID HIS HOUSE AND TAKE EVERYTHING!

Hunter Biden has questionable business dealings with Ukraine, facilitated by his daddy? NOTHING TO SEE HERE! WE DON'T EVEN NEED HIS LAPTOP!

Expecting consistency is not a deflection. It should be the expectation of everyone no matter the party affiliation.

Observe:

If Guiliani possibly broke the law he should be investigated and tried in court.

Notice how I am consistent?
You believe that the FBI is privy to the same level of information as you, and they've somehow made a political decision? C'mon. 🤦‍♂️

Steve-o

TACOS
Reaction score
I wonder how folks are gonna be feeling about Rudy as soon as he starts singing about Trump in less than a minute? 🤔

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
I wonder how folks are gonna be feeling about Rudy as soon as he starts singing about Trump in less than a minute?

Right, just like the Russia conspiracy proved Trump was working with the Russians. Oh wait........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
if rudy has facts that back him up on trump, he should spill 'em. the truth is what matters.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
if rudy has facts that back him up on trump, he should spill 'em. the truth is what matters.
He is not going to do that the cult is strong, he is too dedicated. I mean the guy put his entire life and job on the line to go to court and lie, you really think he is going to tell them anything?

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
He is not going to do that the cult is strong, he is too dedicated. I mean the guy put his entire life and job on the line to go to court and lie, you really think he is going to tell them anything?

What facts does he have?

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score