Global Warming

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
I found this to be entertaining and informative...recommended for anyone who wants a good and scientifically informed (at a common man level)perspective on climate....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yze1YAz_LYM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yze1YAz_LYM&t=928s

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Interesting...

Now that the United States isn't just throwing money around, all of a sudden the climate talks collapse with no agreements and nothing done.

Madrid Climate Conference Ends in Failure

https://www.realclearenergy.org/art...limate_conference_ends_in_failure_110499.html

Seems that absent accepting checks from the United States, the Conference has lost it's direction, lost it's meaning, lost it's cause. Kind of seems like the free money is a bigger concern for these nations than the climate is......hmmm...

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Surprise! Greta Thunberg BIOPIC reveals cameras were rolling from day one of her ‘viral’ rise

Excerpt;

Teenage environmental activist Greta Thunberg is the subject of a forthcoming documentary film – made by a crew that has followed her since the early days of her school strike. Still believe her rise to fame was an accident?
.......................................................................................................
Thunberg’s parents, opera singer Malena Ernman and actor Svante Thunberg, are both famous in their own right, and it’s not difficult to see how their connections might have expedited the process through which Thunberg became the ubiquitous symbol of climate change. Her rise has been meticulously choreographed, her school strike made famous on its first day by Ingmar Rentzhog of the climate change social network ‘We Don’t Have Time.’ Rentzhog, already friends with Thunberg’s parents, has already been accused of using the girl’s image to raise millions of dollars for his company – making her a household name in the process.

https://www.rt.com/news/476133-greta-documentary-rise-to-fame/

Greta has been brainwashed and exploited from the beginning. She is a manufactured child, the prototype.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
For liberals, it’s more fun to blame climate change than arsonists for Australian fires – but arrests show it’s not so simple

Nearly 200 people, who have been arrested by police in five of Australia’s seven states since September, are to blame for many of these killer blazes, while the tinder-dry undergrowth and long-term drought have created the perfect conditions which allow the fires to rage.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/477667-climate-change-australia-fires/

johnlocke

Reaction score
Posted this elsewhere but this is the thread it belongs.

Here is an outstanding article on climate change by a long time friend. It's quite long, So I'm not posting the whole thing. He deserves the clicks anyway, and has many citations.

"The Truth About Climate Change"

Many supporters of the AGW hypothesis claim that climate history is irrelevant to understanding the Modern Warm Period. This is a profound error. Climate periods, as a matter of fact, cycle. We must identify the causal factors that drive the climate change cycle. Having done so, we can then seek to discover if these same causal factors have wrought the Modern Warm Period. If we fail to do this, we consequently seek to understand the Modern Warm Period out of historic context, in effect, in a vast climate vacuum.

https://www.andrewbernstein.net/201...nmWpRl8SRM4QVcpdqN1ppGC71NZIcnmlJf2CABd1q025E

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
They should put a whole discussion group together outdoors in your city square to discuss that global warming.

So cold your thoughts freeze.

Dicks.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
So what is it, global warming or climate change? It hasn't gotten past 12 degrees here in more than 2 weeks and it's supposed to hit -30 today.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
So what is it, global warming or climate change? It hasn't gotten past 12 degrees here in more than 2 weeks and it's supposed to hit -30 today.

That’s climate change.

You went from “FVCK it’s cold!” to “I CANT FIND MY DICK! It’s all up inside me!”

Nothing warm about that.

Only place with Global Warming is Australia. Since it’s on fire.

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
Surprise! Greta Thunberg BIOPIC reveals cameras were rolling from day one of her ‘viral’ rise

Excerpt;

Teenage environmental activist Greta Thunberg is the subject of a forthcoming documentary film – made by a crew that has followed her since the early days of her school strike. Still believe her rise to fame was an accident?
.......................................................................................................
Thunberg’s parents, opera singer Malena Ernman and actor Svante Thunberg, are both famous in their own right, and it’s not difficult to see how their connections might have expedited the process through which Thunberg became the ubiquitous symbol of climate change. Her rise has been meticulously choreographed, her school strike made famous on its first day by Ingmar Rentzhog of the climate change social network ‘We Don’t Have Time.’ Rentzhog, already friends with Thunberg’s parents, has already been accused of using the girl’s image to raise millions of dollars for his company – making her a household name in the process.

https://www.rt.com/news/476133-greta-documentary-rise-to-fame/

Greta has been brainwashed and exploited from the beginning. She is a manufactured child, the prototype.

Whether or not an individual believes whether she has been propped up as a poster child (I do) or not, I think she was a solid strategy for the green left because a lot of folks in my world buy her narrative hook, line and sinker.

For instance, my brother-in-law, who is a late-blooming liberal spear carrier has gone on several rants about how mean and disgusting Trump has been to her.......being a poor-little 12 year-old autistic kid who is just trying to save the Planet and all.

I have been listening to him go off on all the popular liberal story lines for a while now and have bit my tongue to keep the peace at the dinner table while fighting the urge to tell him how fucking gullible he actually is. The sad part is that he is otherwise fairly intelligent, but is incredibly superficial when it comes to politics. Shit like that is happening all across the country, I'd bet. People either stewing in silence or waging battles that they know will create divisions.

I've blown up a couple of relationships with friends over all this stuff but have been resisting with my wife's side of the family because it's going to get ugly fast and have major ramifications.

I know that I can't hold back for much longer and will be on an island the second it happens because they seems completely deluded by every heavily biased media report they hear, which is, of course, 95% liberal.

In fact, none of them even believe that to be the case. It's amazing.

They don't even know what's being fed to them on a daily basis. They think Fox is the only news outlet in the country that is biased and all the others are completely fair and legit.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Get it yet? This is the logical consequence of this misanthropic movement.

#IdeasMoveTheWorld and this one must be put down and sent to the scrapyard of history.

Humanity Must Die, a Progressive Manifesto

https://youtu.be/J4TQO0JB7N0

O.Z.O.

rude and offensive
Reaction score
Whether or not an individual believes whether she has been propped up as a poster child (I do) or not, I think she was a solid strategy for the green left because a lot of folks in my world buy her narrative hook, line and sinker.

For instance, my brother-in-law, who is a late-blooming liberal spear carrier has gone on several rants about how mean and disgusting Trump has been to her.......being a poor-little 12 year-old autistic kid who is just trying to save the Planet and all.

I have been listening to him go off on all the popular liberal story lines for a while now and have bit my tongue to keep the peace at the dinner table while fighting the urge to tell him how fucking gullible he actually is. The sad part is that he is otherwise fairly intelligent, but is incredibly superficial when it comes to politics. Shit like that is happening all across the country, I'd bet. People either stewing in silence or waging battles that they know will create divisions.

I've blown up a couple of relationships with friends over all this stuff but have been resisting with my wife's side of the family because it's going to get ugly fast and have major ramifications.

I know that I can't hold back for much longer and will be on an island the second it happens because they seems completely deluded by every heavily biased media report they hear, which is, of course, 95% liberal.

In fact, none of them even believe that to be the case. It's amazing.

They don't even know what's being fed to them on a daily basis. They think Fox is the only news outlet in the country that is biased and all the others are completely fair and legit.

you'll be on an island, but you'll be right. Then, you'll start to look around and realize just how many of us are on this same island with you.

They're 100% wrong 100% of the time. That's all you need to remember.