Go Jags & Don't be shocked !!!

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
Don't be shocked if the Jags beat the frauds...This is one team & one coach I don't think plays the Bob Kraft NFL game

You won't see any tanking in this game...the only way they lose is by the referees favor the Pats or the Patriots legitimately beat them...

The Patriots definately can beat the Jags secondary but the jags can also dominate against the Patriots weak defense against the the run & there horiible 27th rankjed Red Zone defense...

Lets hope for a fair game... thats all i truly want...if these frauds are going to win it all, i want them to deserve it...not like the Colts, Ravens, Philly or Giant fraud games..

Truth be told I respect JAX a lot. They are a beast of a team that plays hard-nosed, no-nonsense football. They're big, physical and strong. They'll run it down your throat and wear out your defense. Then there defense will come in and manhandle your OL and receivers.

I still think NE wins but of course, I'm biased.

Dolphin22 on 01-12-2008 at 04:03 PM said:
or the Patriots legitimately beat them...

Come on D22. I've been reading your posts long enough to know that this never happens.

Re: Re: Go Jags & Don't be shocked !!!

Smudger* on 01-12-2008 at 08:05 PM said:
Come on D22. I've been reading your posts long enough to know that this never happens.

How about that. I was wrong.

Totally legitimate win.

And now the Pats have gone 17-0 too so the 72 Fins can finally STFU.

I don't think Jones + Taylor eclipsed 100 yards on the ground today.

MJD was not a factor on the return either.

80 total rushing yards for Jacksonville as a team (Jones-Drew, Taylor and Garrard)

MJD was held to an average of 12 yards on returns.

145 Rushing yards for NE as a team.

BOOYAH!

Re: Re: Go Jags & Don't be shocked !!!

Smudger* on 01-12-2008 at 08:05 PM said:

Thats not true...I have given in more than a few times...and this is another one...

I think the Pats played a great game & so did the Jags...Pats had a great game plan & executed it to the tee...and I saw no Bullshit in that game....no bad referee favortism...and no tanking...or quiting & stupid plays..etc...Greatc Game !!!

I can't say a bad thing about anything the Pats did...they were flawless...did a decent job on defense too,

I thought Jags on defense should have went to a 5 man rush after the 1st Qtr. seeing they couldn't get near Brady with 4 man rush...and at least try & put some pressure on him

On offense I thought they tried too hard trying to trick the Patriots...instead of just playing the football they play well..I have no idea why they didn't run more & stick to it...the patriots are a bad run stoppin team...

it could have been the differance in the game...I realize they saw Pats were putting 8 men up to stop the run & wanted to counter it but I think they still could have been successul

as Shannon Sharp said about the Denver loss to Jags in the playoffs when they didn't use Terrel Davis enough & lost is

"If Shes the one who took you to the Prom, you better dance with her" something like that !!!

Anyway...all props to the Pats...I can't say anything after that game.

Patriots4ever* on 01-13-2008 at 11:47 AM said:
:eek:

Um, I am speechless.

:eek:

Thanks?

That all I want to see...no bullshit...and good fair game...the Pats have been a solid team & why refs favor them & give them games is bullshit...if their supposed to lose...let them lose.

And its happened way too many times for it not be recognized...and believe it or not...alot of non-patriot fans not only recognize the favortism & cheap wins but are sick of it.

Dolphin22 on 01-13-2008 at 11:58 AM said:
That all I want to see...no bullshit...and good fair game...the Pats have been a solid team & why refs favor them & give them games is bullshit...if their supposed to lose...let them lose.

And its happened way too many times for it not be recognized...and believe it or not...alot of non-patriot fans not only recognize the favortism & cheap wins but are sick of it.

ohh.....nevermind...

Dolphin22 on 01-13-2008 at 11:58 AM said:

Just when one would have hope for him.........:4321:

gunrunner on 01-13-2008 at 12:36 PM said:
Just when one would have hope for him.........:4321:

Just when there hope for me !!!!...What about the fact you all completely ignore that Bill belichcik* used an illegal banned camera 10' feet away from him for the past few years with multiple complaints from 5 other teams & cheated to win ?

When are you all going to accept the fact the reason no one respects the Patriots "Dynasty" is only because of the referee favortism that won you championships, playoff games & 3 superbowl rings...and now we find out you had the opponants play calls too...

There may be hope for me...but its you people that need the help...when the shit hits the fan, you will all have egg on your face...similar to the Bill Belichick* incident but 1,000 times worst when

Props to D22. He had similar comments after the Pittsburgh game so this is not entirely new.

Fully* Tilted* on 01-13-2008 at 01:10 PM said:
Props to D22. He had similar comments after the Pittsburgh game so this is not entirely new.

What do you think about the Colts game ?

Fully* Tilted* on 01-13-2008 at 01:10 PM said:

Now if i could just get even 1 Patriot fan to say Tom Brady has the littlest dick in the NFL...that could be giant steps for my quest..

Dolphin22 on 01-13-2008 at 01:20 PM said:
Now if i could just get even 1 Patriot fan to say Tom Brady has the littlest dick in the NFL...that could be giant steps for my quest..

ROFL I don't care if he has a vagina D22. So long as he keeps throwing more TDs than INTs.

Well as you might expect I'm rooting for quadruple OT.

Otherwise, I don't think SD has a chance. I mentioned in another thread here that they aren't as dynamic as some think. I don't think Chambers has been the consistent deep threat he was in Miami. I think Rivers is a sub-par QB. Gates is hurting. Ldt is well.....Ldt. But that all feels 'one-dimensional' to me.

SDs defense is solid but I don't think they can keep Manning/Addai/Wayne/Clark in check all day. Rivers can't keep up.

34-13 Indy

Fully* Tilted* on 01-13-2008 at 01:44 PM said:
ROFL I don't care if he has a vagina D22. So long as he keeps throwing more TDs than INTs.

Well as you might expect I'm rooting for quadruple OT.

Otherwise, I don't think SD has a chance. I mentioned in another thread here that they aren't as dynamic as some think. I don't think Chambers has been the consistent deep threat he was in Miami. I think Rivers is a sub-par QB. Gates is hurting. Ldt is well.....Ldt. But that all feels 'one-dimensional' to me.

SDs defense is solid but I don't think they can keep Manning/Addai/Wayne/Clark in check all day. Rivers can't keep up.

34-13 Indy

Thats Funny..I like that ...rooting for quadruple OT...Colts are losing 28-24 & everyones hurt for SD, Thoomlinson. Rivers etc...

So if we wanta game the Colts have 1 play to pull it off ...its 4th & 5 right now...

looks like they got it...Dallas Clark of course

Back