Goodell: Marijuana Is Addictive & Unhealthy

Well there's always the risk of getting killed doing 20 in a 65 mph zone. :shrug:

Torodol and Vicodin are totally cool right?

****ing asshole.

Are you talking about Tarmadol or Toradol? Ones a pain med ones for ADD. Me personally I have a script for therapeutic MJ and although I do use it sparingly I have no objections to recreational use. It beats morphine, opiates any day just saying.

~Dee~

Are you talking about Tarmadol or Toradol? Ones a pain med ones for ADD. Me personally I have a script for therapeutic MJ and although I do use it sparingly I have no objections to recreational use. It beats morphine, opiates any day just saying.

~Dee~

I used to have a subscription to tramadol...it was a weak opiate.

I used to have a subscription to tramadol...it was a weak opiate.

It is I had it too. They use it in the military a lot now. I'm not knocking it, it's no different then the Motrin or Tylenol scripts. My point was more opiate as a opposed to MJ. Not a huge fan of giving out pain meds as candy. I'm not saying that there isn't a place for them but they are prescribed far to frequently.

~Dee~

A movie called "The Room."

It is the most amazing thing I have ever watched in my entire life. Strongly recommend.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/R5HbOIC6buM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It is I had it too. They use it in the military a lot now. I'm not knocking it, it's no different then the Motrin or Tylenol scripts. My point was more opiate as a opposed to MJ. Not a huge fan of giving out pain meds as candy. I'm not saying that there isn't a place for them but they are prescribed far to frequently.

~Dee~

They should have upped me to what they gave Rush Limbaugh...to kill race horses.

It's crazy. Is it not clear that the body suffers much more from smoking tobacco? And alcohol is addictive much faster. But these things have been legal for a long time. I am glad that the states have finally realized this. And in many states, marijuana is legalized. No, I don't smoke marijuana. But organic melatonin gummies are an excellent way to relax and calm down. And they're not addictive or anything like that. I didn't notice any side effects from them either. It's just that all kinds of fools want to spread negative information about cannabis.

Last edited:
It's crazy. Is it not clear that the body suffers much more from smoking tobacco? And alcohol is addictive much faster. But these things have been legal for a long time.

Welcome to the Planet, friend.

half baked smoking GIF

I have a bad attitude to various growth stimulants because it's all chemistry and has consequences. I prefer a natural product; I can be completely sure of it. Although many who grow weeds use growth stimulants, consumers don't know about them. I've been growing weeds for about a year, and I've never used stimulants. I use a grow tent which I found at best 4x4 grow tent, and I never regretted his choice. My weeds look very good, and everyone who has tried the final product spoke well of it. Therefore, I still don't recommend using any growth stimulants; this may affect the quality of the product.

Last edited:
Back