Goodells Nightmare

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Can you just imagine the turmoil he's in right about now?

Pats 3-0.

Brady AFC Offensive Player of the Month.

Clots 1-2.

Stealers 1-3.

Ravens 1-3.

The 2 aforementioned blessing us with an abortion of a game on the leagues network last night.

ESPN former water carriers now calling him out.

All you can hope for is the continuation of the most painful season he can possibly endure.

the only nightmare for Goodell would be a drop in ratings.

I intend to enjoy every single bit of this.

Pats 3-0.

Clots 1-2.

Stealers 1-3.

Ravens 1-3.

The 2 aforementioned blessing us with an abortion of a game on the leagues network last night.

All you can hope for is the continuation of the most painful season he can possibly endure.

The Steelers are 1-3? Did the league overturn the results from the 49ers game or the Rams game?

Pats 3-0.

Clots 1-2.

Stealers 1-3.

Ravens 1-3.

You forgot Romo and Dez Bryant out for most if not all of the season with injuries.

Steelers are 2-2, but they'll be heading south of the .500 mark soon enough.

You forgot Romo and Dez Bryant out for most if not all of the season with injuries.

Steelers are 2-2, but they'll be heading south of the .500 mark soon enough.

Promise?

Now Goodell has to deal with Roethlisberger standing on the sideline last night with a cell phone, which is prohibited by NFL rules, and the Steelers lied about it by saying it was his arm band or some such nonsense. Oh, wait, the Commish doesn't have to deal with it. It's not the Patriots, so let's just let it pass. :rolleyes:

Now Goodell has to deal with Roethlisberger standing on the sideline last night with a cell phone, which is prohibited by NFL rules, and the Steelers lied about it by saying it was his arm band or some such nonsense. Oh, wait, the Commish doesn't have to deal with it. It's not the Patriots, so let's just let it pass. :rolleyes:

I think Gronk is going to be suspended for the Colts game and both Jets games for it.

Pats 3-0.

Clots 1-2.

Stealers 1-3.

Ravens 1-3.

and his Boy Ben, you know the one who had his suspension reduced, is on the sidelines playing candy crush against Tommy'sGirl against league rules and claiming it was a wrist band, not a phone.

IPhonegate baby!!

My anonymous sources say that Ted Wells has just been hired to determine if Brady was generally aware of this. If it's found to be more probable than not, look for an 8 game suspension, due to his past history of cheating.

and his Boy Ben, you know the one who had his suspension reduced, is on the sidelines playing candy crush against Tommy's Girl against league rules and claiming it was a wrist band, not a phone.

IPhonegate baby!!

You left out the part about how Ben lost badly to Tommy's Girl, then claimed that she broke some "unwritten rules." :coffee:

It's just getting started for Roger.

The wheels that have been set in motion are ultimately going to run him right over. I feel more sure of that now than I did a few months ago. The Pats (especially Brady) will be the prime catalyst, but ultimately his entire body of incompetent work and idiotic decision-making will finally turn the 32 against him.

I can't wait for the bullshit "Roger Goodell has decided to pursue other opportunities in the private sector -- we wish him well" excuse that'll be run up the flagpole within the next year or so.

I'm calling it now. This season will be his last with the NFL.

and his Boy Ben, you know the one who had his suspension reduced, is on the sidelines playing candy crush against Tommy'sGirl against league rules and claiming it was a wrist band, not a phone.

IPhonegate baby!!

Maybe it's Brady's phone.

Ben thought it was a cookie and ate it.

Slipped on the Stealers record. Sorry peeps.

Video of Goodell's reaction

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kqEimJFhQkc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Standing O :clap:

Symbolism at its finest.

Cheers, BostonTim

Video of Goodell's reaction

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kqEimJFhQkc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh my gosh! I feel sorry for that man.

Now, how do we get Rog in the way of that car?

Back